Chapter 53

We soared through the sky , passing each other once in awhile. The air was gloomy and the clouds were grey as we soared above the city below us , flying in direction of the Burrow.

Thunder roared and lighting struck as wind fiercely blew towards me , catching me off guard by the aggressive weather.

Horrid chants came in the distant as they grew louder. Before we knew it , death eaters swarmed around us , circling us all.

"Which one?" I heard a death eater ask another death eater , debating which Harry was the real one. "I don't know!"

"He's on your right!" A death eater screamed before charging into me , causing me to almost fall from my broom.

I gripped my broom tighter as I held my wand out , blocking the incoming spell a death eater had shot my way.

"Down!" The death eaters yelled before flying downwards , away from Hagrid and the real Harry.

Death eater shot hexes and spells left and right causing me to be taken back by the lack of fighting taken place right in front of me.

Death eaters swarmed us , shooting spells fiercely at us all. I then proceeded to block another spell that shot my way.

I jerked back my broom with Sarah following me as we flew downwards escaping the feud between death eaters and the group of Harrys behind us.

Death eaters saw the escape as they took this as a chance to follow us. We raced across the sky , death eaters chasing our tails before turning around instantly.

Sarah and I flew back over to the rest of the Harrys still battling the group of death eaters and the few death eaters chasing me and Sarah followed.

Death eaters then proceeded to shoot spells at us mercilessly as we all panicked to escape the scene.

A spell shot to one of the Harrys next to us as the Harry then proceeded to fall over , causing one of the other Harrys to help him up.

His face was covered with blood as he struggled to stay awake. His hand was placed over his cheek where the gushing blood spilled from.

They then apparated themselves away from the scene as the remaining Harrys slowly started to do the same.

Sarah and I fell down to the dry grass below us as Percy followed behind us. Percy then proceeded to hold his wand intimidatingly up to Lupin who had just rushed outside the Wesley's home , holding his up as well.

"The last words Albus Dumbledore spoke to the pair of us?" Percy questioned.

"Harry is the best hope we have. Trust him," Lupin breathed catching his breathe.

Percy and Lupin , at the same time lowered their wands slowly , still not breaking eye contact with each other.

"What gave you away?" I asked Harry , breaking the tension between us all.

"Hegwid," Harry said , cringing at the sound as if something had happened. "I think she was trying to protect me."

Thunder struck as the rest of the Harrys arrived as I watched each one appear out of nowhere. Slowly , each one turned back to their original form.

Hermione breathed , catching her breath just as I had previously done , before running to Ron who stood a few steps behind of her. She threw her arms around him as he hugged her back.

"Thanks," Ron smiled.

"Deserves that," Tonks stated. "Brilliant he was. I wouldn't be standing here without him." Tonks then turned around throwing her arms around Lupin who hugged her back tightly.