Bonus. Your First Child

This is about 3 years in the future. you are 23.

I sat on the floor looking at the 7 pregnancy tests in my hands.

Positive. all Positive.

I have only been married to Mike for like 5 months.
Jayden is gonna be mad. Oh well! I heard Mike walk through the door after his day at work.

"Baby I'm home!" I heard him call. I stood Silent cause I didn't know how he would react. "Lils!"

I stood up and walked out of the bathroom with the test in my pocket. The upstairs bathroom was a bit far from the Kitchen.

"Hey baby." he gave me a quick kiss and ran upstairs to change. I heard him yell from the bedroom, "Babe have you seen my hoodie?" 

"I'm seeing it right now!" I responded looking at the hoodie I was wearing.

"What do you mean?" he asked. 

"I'm wearing it. And I'm not taking it off." I ran to the Kitchen not knowing I dropped one of the tests on the hallway floor. 

I heard him run down the stairs then completely come to a stop. I walked around the corner to see him looking a the test on the floor. 

"Babe. Are you okay?" I put my hand on his shoulder. "Are you mad at me?" He looked up at me with confusion. 

"Why would I be mad at you? I love you. I'm so glad I get to do this with you. But are you sure you're pregnant?" he asked. I took the other 6 tests out of my pocket. He looked at me with shock. "Woah. That's that's a lot. How many times did you pee like dang?"

"Yea. I just wanted to be sure." I chuckled.

"Cool. I bet it's a boy." I just looked at him. 

"Its a girl. Mothers Intuition." I blew a kiss at him and walked away. I laughed. 

So for the next 3 months he took care of me, even though I didn't need help. I just started showing and I thought it would be a good time to tell the team and Ji. I took out my Samurizer and called the team excluding mike. 

"Hello? What is it. Is it a Nighlok again?" Kevin rambled.

"Yea? What is it?" Emily and Mia asked at the same time. 

"Guys it's nothing serious like that, I have no other way to contact you." I stated.

"Oh well, why did you call?" Jayden asked. 

"I just wanted to meet up if you guys are not busy."

They all agreed that we should meet at the Shiba House. 

Mike drove us to the Shiba House in our Ranger Rover. I see everyone else waiting for us by the gates. I got out the car and hugged everyone.
(I really typed ranger rover. It was an accident but it's dumb so i'm keeping it there.)

"Kevin, I heard you won the Olympics!" Mike gave him a hand shake. 

"Yea I was so happy!" Kevin laughed as we walked through the doors to see Jayden. 

"Little bro!" I ran to hug him. He opened his arms to hug me back. 

I mean I haven't seen him in like 3 months. Jayden looked like a whole grown man. I don't know what he did to his hair but I like it better. Dude over here looked like Light Yagami for years. Glad he changed that.

We walked into Shiba house to see Ji. I saw him sitting on the living room chair.

"Hey old man!" Mike laughed. Ji turned around to see all of us.

"Hello rangers. Good to see you again." Ji said.

Mia turned to the door as Antonio walked in.  He laughed and showed us a fish he had caught earlier in the day.

"So. Why did you call us here Lily?" Kevin asked. 

"Well umm. Let's all sit down first?" I gestured to the chairs. We all sat down and they looked at me. "Ok. I called you all here because, I'm pregnant."

They all started to congratulate me.
But of course, Jayden was looking shocked.

"Jayden. Are you okay?" I stood up to touch his shoulder.

But he just walked away. What the-

My thoughts were interrupted by Mike putting his hand on my shoulder. He told me to go talk to him.

I walked into Jayden's room.

"What's up with you Jay? I thought you would be happy?"

"I am. It's just. I'm worried about you. Because, you're part Nighlok. You lost your mom because you were part Nighlok. I don't want to see you disappear."

"Yea. I get that. But maybe because I'm half Nighlok, I'm stronger and I can get through this. I promise you," I held his hands in mine. "I won't disappear. I promise."

5 months later. 

Every was pretty chill so far during this pregnancy. I didn't really throw up or anything. But the craving were bad. All I wanted was chips or candy. Like every five minutes. But overall it would be worth it in a month. We had a baby shower for the kid, not knowing the gender, cause I didn't want to know.

I was just watching a movie while Mike was getting popcorn, when I felt something wet. 

"Did I just pee myself or something?"

"I'm sorry what was that?" Mike asked me. 

"Oh crap. My water broke." I said as I stood up off the couch. 

"But babe, you are in the 8th month." 

"Well. But baby hasn't learnt time and doesn't really care. Ow! HOLY NO NO SQUARE." i yell trying not to swear, as I had my first contraction. 

"I'll go grab the go bag and call the team." I rubbed my back.

"Hurry if you don't mind."

After about 36 hours of screaming, crying and pushing, I heard the cry of the baby. 

"It's a boy!" The doctors exclaimed.

"Yes I was right!" Mike laughed while holding my hand. 

"And there's a girl!" The doctor also said.

"Wait what?" I ask.

"Yes, there is both a boy and a girl. That's why the labor took longer than usual. Because all there were two kids." she explained. "Do you want to hold them?"

We nodded our heads yes. I held the baby boy, while mike held the baby girl. 

"Look at my little princess." Mike looking down at his daughter.

"And my little prince. They are so beautiful." I said as we switched babies. We admired them for a while, when the was a knock at the door. It was Jayden.

He congratulated me and mike and on having the baby. 

This is gonna be a fun next few years. 

Alright fam. Thanks for reading. I only wrote this cause they  took power rangers off netflix. I hope you somewhat enjoyed this. (even though it sucked.) byeeeeeee