Our Challenge

Centuries ago in Japan, Nighlok monster invaded our world, but samurai warrior defeated them with power symbols passed down from parent to child.

Today the evil Nighlok have risen once again and plan to flood the earth!
Luckily, a new generations of heroes stand in there way. They are the Power Rangers Samurai.

(Everything is from Lily's POV so what the other rangers and Ji say, she won't know so i wont write it. Because of that, this chapters probably shorter than the others. )

Jayden and I walked through a crowd of people. I could tell he was thinking about something. We proceed to walk to a bus stop. We got on the bus, paid and sat down. I got the window seat so I was just staring out the window thing about mike. 

 I looked over at Jayden who was asleep. At least he's getting some rest. I can never truly sleep because I always have the same dream about dad destroying Jayden father. But last time Jayden was an adult watching his father die. 

We got to this beach/park sorta place and just sat in silence. I hate silence so I broke it. 

"Jayden I meant to tell you." I started. He looked over at me while I proceed to look at the waves. "Mike kissed me. And I kissed him back." I could tell his eyes widened when I said that.

"I knew it. I'm sure the whole team knew it. Haha." Jayden laughed. We watch the kids play on the playground.

I remember when we didn't have a playground so we used the powers over metal to make one. It didn't last long cause I didn't have enough control over my nighlok power so it set on fire before we could play.

I heard some kid crying and tap Jay on the shoulder. We walked over to the kid.

"Hey, what's wrong buddy." Jayden asked, crouching down to his level. 

"My daddy went away for a job, and I miss him." the kid pouted, glancing at me every so often. 

"I know how you feel, I miss my dad too." Jayden said, looking down at the ground. I don't miss mine!

"Are you okay?" the kid and I ask.

"Yea." He said he stood up and sat on the bench. "Wanna see a trick?" 

He used his symbol power to make paper. "Pretty cool huh?"

Out of this paper the made an airplane. the kid smiled as he watched the airplane fly away.

The boy tapped Jayden on the shoulder. "Your girlfriends pretty." he attempted to whisper.

"She's my sister actually. But I'm sure she appreciates that." Jayden laughed.

After while all of the kids had and an airplane. They were running around and smiling. I wish everywhere was like this.

Then moogers showed up. Nevermind.

"Gather up the kids and get them somewhere safe." I told the teacher before I started to fight the moogers. I noticed out of the corner of my eye that the kids from earlier is getting something from Robtish's foot. 

"Jayden hold them off!" I yelled as I ran to the kid. I was a good distance away so I used the zord to distract him. I grabbed the kid but moogers popped up and so I ran and fought at the same time.

I put the child down as I kicked a mooger in the face. The kids screamed. Kids acting likey ain't never seen this before. Oh wait, they haven't.

"Go! Move!" I yelled as I ran back to help Jayden. 

"Lily! Red Ranger! We meet again." 

We start fighting and then Jayden and I got knocked down. Then the other rangers showed up. We then lined up powered up. 

"Spin sword quintuple slash!" they yelled. Yea can't really do that. oops. 

We followed Robtish into a concrete spot. We exploded him into some concrete. 

(Long story short. He goes megamode, we form the battlewing with the mega zord almost die. then we destroy him)

We go home. "Jayden, Lily!" Mentor says as he walks over to us. Jayden shakes his hand and they talk. 

"You guys can get a day off. Anything you want!"

"Let's go to the movies." every one agrees

"how about a romantic comedy!" Mia suggests. 

"Fat chance unless it has zombies in it." Mike laughs

"Enjoy yourselves tonight! have fun . That battle will be there tomorrow. We will tell them when the time is right." Ji says

"Yea at least we have a team to help us see this through." Jayden looks into the distance.