Samurai Forever

Jayden asked us if we could stand. I turned into my Nighlok side. I was destroying Moogers left and right. I didn't use my rage to do it. I used my love. But then I saw Ji riding on a motorcycle.

He's so awesome. I then saw him defeating some  Moogers himself. He walked up to me.

"This is yours It was your mother's." He handed a Flower encrusted metal sword to me.

"You knew my mother? " I asked excited as I took hold of the sword.

"Yes. She said she needed help so I drove her to the hospital. And as you know, she passed away shortly after giving birth to you. But before then she gave a letter. That said your name and where her sword was. She told me to give the sword to you when the time was right."

I looked at the sword at it melted into my arms. So I it was retractable. (Imagine hector doyle and his blades. Or for normies, imagine a cats claws but all over their body. )

We got back to Xandred started fighting and defeating the Moogers. The rest of the rangers morphed and we started fight Xandred. They used symbol power capture while Jayden and attacked with everything we had on that one spot.

He fell back and I felt so happy. But Xandred went into Megamode. We got into the Ultimate Megozord and it wasn't doing well.

Jayden told us not to use our symbol power. Because we're were gonna use our power for one Ultimate Strike. We kept losing zords as we walked.

"Ok guys this is it." I said.

"I would like to say, no red ranger has ever lead a better team of Samurai. I'm am honored to have fought beside you and to call you my friends." Jayden spoke

"I think, I know! We call felt the same way." Kevin said.

We all nodded our heads in agreement.
Alright. It's time. It's time for all this pain to be over.

"Use all the symbol power you have left!"

We gave it all we had.

But Xandred had a few more things to say.

"Samurai Rangers. Hear me now. You have won this battle, but our quest to rule your world will never end. You may defeated me, but the Nighlok will rise again!"

He then exploded and the sanzu water went back to the netherworld.

I heard Ji yelling for us that we defeated the Nighlok.

"Let's say it together. Samurai Rangers! Victory is ours!"

Back at the Shiba house, Jayden and I were saying goodbye to Lauren. She explained how she wasn't good at Hello's or goodbyes. Everyone was saying where they were going.

"Tell him where you're going Lily." Mia nudged me.

"I figured I'd go with Mike." I smiled as I held his hand .

Jayden raised his eyebrow at me. 

"What? Just incase he needs help moving his stuff even though he only brought one bag."

"Sounds fun." Jay laughed.

"Yea. The moving girl." Kevin also laughed.

"Well come on mentor is waiting." Jayden said as he walked towards the door.  Mentor explained how he needed to stay there incase of an attack.

Rangers Together Samurai Forever!

I walked out of the shiba house with mike, as we held hands. 

"So babe, what do you want to do?" Mike asked. 

"Maybe since we haven't had one yet, we can go on a date? " I suggested. 

"Sure. Wanna go to the arcade?" he asked.

"Never been but okay!" I laughed.

He grabbed my bag and put it on his back and ran to the arcade with me. I met his friends who were pretty cool. They taught when how to play arcade games.

"What is Fortnite?"

"It's this cool game you can with others over the internet! It's not an arcade game but do you want to learn it?"

"Sure!"

-small time skip-

"We won!"

"Hey Lil, we have to go meet my parents in a 5 minutes so come on."

"Ok!"

We got to his parents house and they were so nice to me at first.

"So darling, who are your parents?" His mother asked.

I looked over at mike. He took my hand in his and nodded at me.

"I haven't met my mother and my father is umm." Mike squeezed my hand and kissed my forehead. "Master Xandred is my father."

They looked at me shocked. They looked at Mike next. I lowered my head in shame.

"I'm sorry but I don't think it's appropriate for you to date my son."his father said.

"I understand." I stood up and walked to the door. Mike grabbed my hand.

"No babe. Dad. She fought him. She hates him more than any of us do. He abandoned her when she was five. I didn't trust her either when she told me. But I do know, and I love her." 

"You love me?" I asked, looking up at him.

"I do." He kissed my forehead.

"I love you too." I smiled.

"I can see how much you two love each other. I saw it's ok if he dates you." His mother stated.

"I agree." His father smiled

"Well guys as much as I love you guys Lily and I have to get going. I have a surprise to show her."
Mike hugged his parents and told them he loved them.

I hugged his parents and told them bye.

We got to the car and he drove me to a beautiful house in a pretty neighborhood.

"Why are we here?"  I asked him.

"To our new place. I bought it a while back. Come on." He went around to open my door.

We got up to the to the door and Mike gave me a key.

"Open it."

I took the key and opened the door. It was empty but a nice setup. I look over at him confused.

"I know that it's empty but I didn't want to decorate without you."

"Thanks babe."

I really do love him and I'm kinda glad that dad left me and tried to take over earth. I would've never met Mike without him.