Unexpected Arrival

Centuries ago in Japan, Nighlok monster invaded our world, but samurai warrior defeated them with power symbols passed down from parent to child.
Today the evil Nighlok have risen once again and plan to flood the earth!
Luckily, a new generations of heroes stand in there way. They are the Power Rangers Samurai

The Gap Sensor went off an we couldn't really find the Nighlok.

"Something definitely triggered the Gap Sensor." Kevin said.

"Right." I said as i turned around to see someone I felt like I knew but I couldn't put my finger on it.

Something hit the front of the Shiba house.

An arrow that said "see you soon."

Jayden kept getting paranoid that something or someone was watching him

"Jayden, even I don't feel anything." I said.

We ran back down to the Gap Sensor. Jayden went to spring valley.

" Mia, Kevin and I will go find Jayden. "

We got to the Spring Valley and saw Jayden fighting a Nighlok.
We suited up and took our stances

Jayden then broke the Nighloks mirror.

I called Mike and told him to meet us at spring Valley.
He used his fox flair against us and tried to finish us.
Then he used the quintuple slash against us!

Then the fish guy from before turned into the Gold Ranger? Do we even have one of those.

We all looked at each confused.

"Wow! He's so sparkly!"

"Great now there's seven of you?"

Then gold ranger barely moved and yet the Moogers got destroyed some how. Then some Moogers tried to shoot him. He was still to fast.

"Seriously?" I said as some trees fell on him.

We all morphed back and he said.

"Wow you two are better than I remember." He pointed at Jayden and I. What is this dude talking about?

He destroy the Nighlok with such speed and ease my Nighlok eyes could barely see it. Wow. Then he went megamode. I didn't recognize the Nighlok. Which was weird but whatever. Then he went invisible. He was attacking us left and right. I saw the Octozord pop up.

"No that's not-"

"The Octozord, but how?"

What the-

"Jayden!" They called. We did the airstrike and then demorphed.

The gold ranger walked towards us. I smiled when I realized who it was. I remembered when Jayden and I gave the Octozord to Antonio. Then Jayden and Antonio stated to play fight. Haha. Really was his golden moment.