s p i n - o f f s

THE LIST OF SPIN-OFFS:

A Note A Day

Summary: 
The notes appeared everywhere.

She found one crumpled up in a ball, lying on the bottom of her nearly-empty locker. One was lying flat on her metal chair in history class. One was folded carefully into small pieces and placed in the front cover of her biology textbook. Once, one was even stuffed in the pocket of her black hoodie, when she had accidentally left it in a classroom one day.

Who they were from, she had no idea.

But she planned on finding out.

How it relates to TGWR[ATBWKH]: IT'S CHARLOTTE [Skylar's sister, for everyone who forgot]!

Skylar, Hazel, and Mrs. Jackson are in it! Spencer soon, as well ;)

The notes are encouraging, they make her feel better about herself. I don't want you guys to get the wrong idea and think the notes are from some creepy stalker. But I hope you guys will like it. It's on chapter twenty two now, and it should be finished soon!

(it may even be published!!!!)

♡❤♡

• Healing Nova's Heart [on my account, @claflins]

Summary:
❝ I don't hate you. God, Cam, I could never hate you. I hate the fact that I love you. ❞
In which the boy that continuously shattered his girl's heart attempts to rebuild the missing pieces he destroyed, and mend the ones he tore apart.

How it relates to TGWR[ATBWKH]: Main characters appear in this book, like Skylar and Spencer! There are other characters as well, Jackson (Spencer's brother) and Delilah (his wife). There are other references too, so go check it out! It will have way over ten chapters, unlike this book [it already has reached ten chapters]. The trailer's on the side! It was posted a while ago on my account @claflins, but I wanted this book to reach 100k before announcing it! Thank you to all who have read it so far.

♡❤♡

Kind of because of the amazing accomplishment of 100k, I'll be making spin-offs to this book!  I love this book and all of you guys so much. I have a couple of ideas floating around, so when I add a book involved with The Girl Who Read [And The Boy Who Kissed Her], I'll be posting it on this list! Thank you all for incredible feedback, the mind-blowing amount of votes, and the 100k reads! I read every single comment and see every single vote, and it honestly shocks me. I noticed the 100k at two AM when everyone was asleep, and I nearly screamed. It's honestly unbelievable. Thank you so much, I love you all! Gosh, it's been a while, hasn't it?