Who is the guilty one?

Author's note:

This chapter has nothing to do with the story, but I felt that it was important that I included Tobio's father story too.

———————————————————

*~Play "Haven Lea" by "Lista"*~

Kageyama's father was a drunk-addict, he would mostly stay at home and drink his feelings away. Kageyama wasn't the only one suffering, his father was too. Kageyama's father used to be a good person, he was dating a beautiful lady, he had supportive parents who were always there for him and he was happy. It started when he was in high school, second year of high school, he was 17 years old. His girlfriend (Kageyama's mother) got pregnant with Kageyama Tobio. When his parents found out about it, they were furious. His parents were very religious and didn't believe in having children before marriage, but when they found out their CHILD did exactly the opposite of that, they saw him as a sinful child who rejected god's will, and therefore they decided they would reject him the same way. He was kicked out of his home, he became an orphan. Who would have thought one small night could affect someone's life so much... (The night Kageyama's father and Kageyama's mother did "project baby") Kageyama's father still had hope that maybe... Just maybe... He could live a life with the love of his life, Kageyama's mother and raise a baby, a happy baby. But it all shattered in his face very quickly.. After Kageyama's mother gave birth to Tobio, she ran away. All that was left of her was a baby that she named Tobio, which means "fly". Kageyama's father was left with nothing... But he was able to buy a house thanks to child services, Kageyama's father was forced to start working a job to earn more money. Kageyama's father had a mental downfall and turned to alcohol to deal with the pain. And would lash out on Tobio, blaming him for everything that's happened. What angered him even more was that Tobio had his mother's eyes... His mother's beautiful dark blue eyes that would glow in the dark. He hated that the most, it reminded him of her, and how much he missed and loved her. He would take out his anger on poor Tobio who was just a harmless baby who did nothing wrong, and Kageyama's father knew that.. But he had no one else to take out his anger on except for him, everyone else abandoned him... He was afraid that one day Tobio would leave him too... He wasn't afraid because he saw Tobio as his "punching bag"... No... Kageyama's father loved him, he truly loved him. He didn't know how to express these feelings, so instead he does what he does, but that doesn't change the fact that he loves him very much, he's his last hope.. He doesn't want him to leave like everyone else left.

We tend to think life is black & white: bad people, and good people. But, everyone has a reason to why they act the way they do, it hurts but that's life....

That's what makes life so beautiful

———————————————————

Author's note:

I wasn't planning on uploading 3 chapters in the same day, but let it be I guess. I won't be uploading another chapter tomorrow because I need time to think about where I want the story to go from here, feel free to leave ideas if you have any! ❤ btw, once I finish this book I'll be starting another right after because I have an idea in mind. So check it out once the story is finished!