Oh No!

"Fuck"

"We shouldn't be doing this"

"I know, I know but-"

"Fuck it"

-----------------

Doyoung woke up, his head was killing him, 'How much did I drink last night?' He thought to himself. 'Fuck Ten for making me take shots with him' 'And fuck that cursed beer (scratch that) tequila pong game'.

He couldn't recall how he even got here in the first place. Wait... 

"Where am I?!" He frantically started looking at his surroundings searching for anything that gave away his location. Stopping at the sound of someone coming down the stairs.

"Doyoung you-" Doyoung recognized the guy who had just come in shirtless, coffee and hoodie in hand. He's the only jock he knows that actually has brains... Suh Johnny. 

"Here just wear this" Johnny tosses him the hoodie he was just holding. 

"What? Why?" Doyoung blurts out as he catches it. 

"Do, you're uh-" The taller motions to the younger's body, trying not to look at it much, key word: trying. 

The shorter looks down at himself in confusion, quickly realizing the position he's in right now, he's completely naked, covered in love bites he has no recollection of ever even  getting. 

"Oh my God!" He blurts out while scrambling to put Johnny's hoodie on, it's long enough to cover well... his most precious parts, but he makes a mental note to find his underwear as soon as possible. 

"What are you doing on our couch?" Johnny asks, curious, he knows this is out of character for the smaller boy... very out of character.

"Well clearly I was up to no good last night, Suh" The younger snapped frustrated, 'As if it wasn't fucking obvious' 

"Who was the lucky guy?" The older asks. 'This dude asks too many questions' Doyoung thought, still he answered, or at least tried too.

"It was- wait- wtf, I... I can't remember" 'Curse you Ten, I hope you didn't get home safe yesterday and a car ran you over' he thought, he'd have to check in with his best friend later to make sure he did... get home safely he means. 

"Actually... I can't remember anything from last night" Doyoung adds pouting, still sitting on the couch, but now half dressed and regretting every decision that led him here. 

"Mm, same here, bumped into Jaehyun on my way down and he said he can't remember a single thing either, we drank so fucking much yesterday" Johnny said, suddenly a thought popping in his head, 'Oh no please don't say what I think you're gonna say' thought Doyoung. Johnny smirked. 'Here it comes' 

"So it could've been me pretty boy" He said, throwing the other a playful wink. Doyoung rolled his eyes, 'no fucking way', sure Johnny was well... Johnny, but he promised himself not to get involved with him... or any of the guys here again.

"Hell no! I do not hook up with straight looking guys, much less frat boys" 

"Doie, you woke up naked in a frat house, whoever it was... was probably a frat boy" Doyoung cringed at the realization that Johnny was probably right, though he'd never admit it, he won't give Johnny the satisfaction.

"Omg, I would never, I'll prove it to you, I'll find out who it was" 

Johnny shrugged, it wasn't really his problem, unless he was actually the one who hooked up with him, then they'd have a bit of a situation, it would change a lot of stuff... wait, maybe he should help Doyoung figure it out.