Author's note

Author's note!!

Sadly, Tears In Hidden Valley has officially ended.

Thank you for coming with me until our final Tears. I hope you enjoy my story and love them like I do.

We already reach the end of our journey with tears in our eyes. While we are on the middle of our journey, you witness the struggles in their love story yet you still enjoy and love them until the end.

Even though you face the biggest challenges on your life, always keep in your mind that you can do it. Because God, He will never give us the challenges that we can't overcome.

I am sincerely hoping that you learned some lesson that can help you to grow yourself to be a better version.

There's no words to describe how grateful I am that my first book has ended.

Thank you for the votes, follows, reads, comments and for everything.

I'm very thankful that I have a very supportive family and friends who keep inspiring me on every path that I took.

"I write to escape."

*******

I already posted the ALS 2 titled 'Hiding The Mayor's Child'. You can check out my profile. Feel free to read.

If you have a problem on my story you can contact me thru:

Facebook: Jade Bautista
Instagram: tonijeyd
Twitter: tonyjadeWP

Or here on wattpad but I'm not that active on messages.

I'm willingly to read all of your thoughts. I'll accept creative criticism about my story but please, don't use harmful words that can attack my health.

Always remember that you are loved!!

Thank you so much for supporting me. I promise to improve everyday so you can read better stories.

Kita kita sa ALS 2! YEY! Bye Ranz and Kath.

Literally, I'm crying...

_______________________
Tonyjade.

Read Jonaxx stories for better wattpad life! Stanning her is the most right thing to do!