Origins

(I'm paraphrasing and making up some of this. And it's only from one POV most of the time so some stuff will be missing!)

Centuries ago in Japan, Nighlok monster invaded our world, but samurai warrior defeated them with power symbols passed down from parent to child.
Today the evil Nighlok have risen once again and plan to flood the earth!
Luckily, a new generations of heroes stand in there way. They are the Power Rangers Samurai

A Gap is an entrance and exit between the netherworld and ours. Do not peek in, for on the other side is the home of the evil Nighlok.

A gang of Moogers fell out of the gap and threatened the child.

"Hey Moogers." I spoke.

"Be warned Moogers this is the Red Ranger. The son of the man the slayed your master years ago. And the Black Ranger-"

"Don't bother. Let them become rust on my spin sword." Jayden said.

"So you get an intro an I don't?" I laughed.

One mooger gets slashed by Jaden's spin sword. They run at him one by one while others attack me.

One tried to come from behind and slash me with its sword. However, I saw it and its sword clashed with mine. I over powered it and moved to next one. Eventually I took control and destroyed the moogers.

I put away my sword and demorphed. "Gosh. I can't believe I was ever living with those things." Jaden put his hand on my shoulder and demorphed himself, giving a sympathetic look. 

"Don't dwell on the past." Ji spoke turning towards me. "I think it's time both you and Jayden join your team of Samurai." he looked over to Jayden. "And Jayden, you will lead them."

"We work better alone." Jayden pointed to himself and I.

"Jayden the Nighlok are getting stronger. You and Lily may not be strong enough." Ji rebutted

"Do you really think I'm ready to lead a team?" Jayden asked.

"Of course. You have been training ever since your father left for his final battle."

Jayden looked down. I could tell he was thinking about his father.

"You're right. I cannot fail. I am the Red Ranger."

~Back at the Shiba House~

I was chilling in my room when the Gap Sensor went off. I jumped off my bed and ran to the main room. I saw Jayden and we started to run outside before we heard Ji say,

"Wait. Your fellow ranger's morphers."

He threw two at me and the other two at Jayden. We nodded as we headed outside. We used our symbol power the conjure some horses. Jayden's horse was white with a red saddle, while mine was a black horse with a gold and black saddle.

We got on the horses and nodded at each other. We rode our horses down an empty street where we see four people talking.

"With an entrance like that you've gotta be the Red and Black Rangers." A cute boy with a green shirt, and black jacket spoke.

"Yes. I am the Red Ranger. And she is the Black Ranger." Jayden responded.

They looked so happy when they saw us. Like they had something to prove. Not just to themselves, but their families. Jayden went on about them accepting the quest to defeat the Nighlok. He threw the samuraizers at two of the rangers. He signaled me do the same, and so I did.

(To sum up the defeated blueface monster. By pretty much stepping on his foot and slicing him in half like a cake.)

"That was awesome!" The Green Ranger shouted before demorphing.

I smiled at him as he walked up to me. "I never caught your name" he spoke while walking beside me.

"It's Lilith. But call me Lily." I answered

"Cool, I'm Mike" he put his hand out to shake mine.

I took his hand in mine and saw him slightly blush. Then, I looked over at Jayden. For some reason he was giving me a weird look. I told Mike I would be back and walked up to Jayden.

"Jay. Why are you looking at me like that?" I ask.

"I saw the way you were looking at him."

"What way?"

"You smiled. You barely smile at me!" He laughed as he wrapped his arm around my shoulders .

"I smiled at you earlier!" I laughed back as I hugged his waist as we walked.

This is gonna be a long adventure.