25

-December 14th 1996-

   We are all at Central Perk talking about how Ross accidentally broke a girls leg.

Kat:You broke a little girl’s leg?!.

Ross:I know.I feel horrible.Okay.

Chandler:"Reading newspaper".Says here that a muppet got whacked on Seasame Street last night."To Ross".Where exactly were around ten-ish?.

Ross:Well.I’m gonna go see her.I want to bring her something what do you think she’ll like?.

Kat:Maybe a Hello Kitty doll.

Monica:The ability to walk.

   Rachel starts to laugh and Ross looks at her.

Rachel:I’m gonna get back to retraining."Gets up".

Ross:All right see you guys."Starts to leave".

Chandler:Look out kids he’s coming.

   Ross continues to leave with his head down in shame.

Joey:And I gotta go sell some Christmas trees.

Phoebe:Have fun.Oh wait no don’t!.I forgot I am totally against that now.

Joey:What?.Me having a job?.

Phoebe:No,no I am against innocent trees being cut down in their prime and their, their corpses grotesquely dressed in like tinsel and twinkly lights."To Joey".Hey how do you sleep at night?.

Joey:Well I’m pretty tired from lugging the trees around all day.Hey Phoebe listen you got this all wrong.Those trees were born to be Christmas trees their fulfilling their life purpose by,by making people happy.

Phoebe:Really?.

   Phoebe turns and looks at Monica while Joey frantically motions to Chandler to help him out.

Chandler:Yes.Yes and ah,ah the trees are happy too because for most of them it’s the only chance to see New York.

*Time Lapse*

   All of us except for Phoebe are at Central Perk and Ross is telling us except for Rachel who's still retraining about different girl Scout cookie options.

Ross:And these come in the shapes of your favourite Christmas characters Santa,Rudolph and Baby Jesus.

Joey:All right I’ll take a box of the cream filled Jesus’s.

Ross:Wait a minute one box.Come on I’m trying to send a little girl to Spacecamp I’m putting you down for five boxes.Chandler what about you?.

Chandler:Ah do you have any coconut flavoured deities?.

Ross:No but ah there’s coconut in the Hanukkah Menoreoes.I tell you what I’ll put you down for eight boxes one for each night.

Chandler:"Mouths".Okay.

Ross:Mon?.

Monica:All right I’ll take one box of the mint treasures just one and that’s it.I-I started gaining weight after I joined the Brown Birds."To Ross".Remember how Dad bought all my boxes and I ate them all?.