13

-January 4th 1996-

  Me and Ross enter Monica and Rachel's apartment together having bumped into each other on the street.As we enter i see Joey,Chandler,Phoebe,Rachel and Monica.

Ross:"Enters,Sad".Hi.

Phoebe:Are,are you ok?.

Ross:Yeah,yeah just a tough day at work.A stegosaurus fell over and trapped a kid."Sees jacket".Whoa,whoa I know this jacket this is th-Fun Bobby's jacket!.Where is he what.He,he's here isn't he?.

Monica:Maybe.

Ross:Don't toy with me.

A man enters from Monica's bedroom.

???:Geller!.

Ross:Hey Fun Bobby!.

Bobby:Hey."Hugs him".Whoa hey you've been working out huh?.

Ross:Not at all!.I love this guy.Hey.I was so psyched to hear you're back with my sister!.

Monica:You and me both.

Bobby:Hey.so what'd I miss,what'd I miss c'mon?.

Phoebe:Oh we were just trying to make Joey feel better.

Bobby:Hey do you need me to pick you up?.

Joey:No I'm alright man.Really.

Bobby:No I'm picking you up.

Joey:Hey no seriously I don't need you to pick me-

Bobby picks Joey up off the ground and bounces him.Joey laughs.

Joey:Alright!.It still works.

Bobby:Ok now before I go does anybody else need to be picked up?.

Everyone but me raises their hands.

Bobby:I'm still gonna go.

Monica:Ok I'll see you later babe.

Bobby:Uh public display of affection coming up.You can avert your eyes.

   As Bobby goes to kiss Monica I look away and watch as Chandler and Joey are watching them and Rachel turns their heads away from Monica making me chuckle.

Bobby:See ya."Leaves".

Kat:Bye!.

All:See you later!.

Phoebe:Fun Bobby is so great.

Monica:Oh isn't he?.Oh you know I really think this time it may work with him.I mean he just makes me feel so good and I've been feeling so lousy this last couple of months no job,no boyfriend.Well at least my cup is half full.

Phoebe:Half full of love.

Monica:And for our 2 week anniversary he's gonna take me to his cousin's cabin for the weekend.