Epilogue-Take Me To Church

"Daddy!" Hanna squealed as he ran over to Church, who couldn't even get through the front door without having to pick up their squirming son. 

Tossing Hanna on his shoulders, he held his little legs and ran a bit, making the boy put his arms in the air happily as he made airplane noises. It had been nearly two weeks since they moved back to the apartment, but Church had been so busy with his new job on top of his company work that they hadn't really had much time together. 

Michael was currently training to be CEO, since Church said that he wouldn't have time with his policework and only wanted the company to keep going if someone he trusted worked at the position. A few people had been pissed they hadn't been promoted and instead had to train him when Church wasn't available, but they softened up after they realized how quickly he learned and how well he performed his duties.

At night both of them basically fell into bed after tucking Hanna in, and only awoke when the alarm drawled it's annoying hum come morning. The short few minutes they laid in bed before Hanna awoke was spent kissing and touching, but they never got much further. 

Michael was literally walking on pins and needles now, his fingers itching to touch his demon more. After he'd finally come to terms with the idea that the only bed he ever wanted to warm was Church's, he had been seriously on edge to heat it up several more degrees.

Darn life. Why do you have to be so darn busy right now.

Huffing out a sigh, Michael gave his head a sharp shake and stood up, taking Hanna from Church's shoulders and running into the kitchen, holding him carefully. 

"Hey, that's mine!" Church shouted as he heard him run after them. 

Michael hunched by the counter but soon found strong arms wrapped around both himself and Hanna, making butterflies go crazy in his belly. When Church leaned over and nipped his ear, Michael had to bite back a moan. "Pancakes for dinner, Michael? Then tucking Hanna in... then my priest for dessert?"

"Hanna want dessert, too!"

Oh god. You are never getting that kind of dessert! I will put a chastity belt on you when you get older.

Michael's protective side simmered, but Church just laughed and gave Hanna a kiss on the nose before releasing them to get things needed for dinner out of the fridge. He grabbed eggs, flour, milk, and a bag of chocolate chips. He held the bag up and Hanna grinned just as his dad did. 

"We'll mix dessert with dinner. How does that sound?"

Hanna clapped his hands as Michael set him down and he walked over to Church, holding up one hand, silently asking for chocolate chips. Michael knew that he was going to get them, even though they both knew he understood that they had to go in the pancakes and he was just trying to get himself a few extra, but of course Church just tilted the bag and poured a few pieces into his son's hand anyways.

So whipped. As am I.

Michael watched as Hanna ran over to Max, who had recovered well from his injuries and grown quite a bit in such a short time. When he stopped in front of the dog and began offering it a chip Michael quickly ran over and grabbed the candy before the pup could get it into its mouth. Hanna looked surprised and a bit upset, so Michael knelt down and quickly explained that chocolate made doggies hurt. Hanna's face paled and he immediately shoved the chocolate into his own mouth, making Michael grin and pat his head. "Go ahead and play with Max. We'll call you for dinner in a moment, okay?"

He nodded and grabbed the poor dog, dragging it away without it protesting at all, though it took a good amount of effort with its recent gained weight. When he was out of view Michael sauntered up behind his demon and slid his hands into the front of his pants, getting a loud groan in response. Nuzzling into the crook of his neck, he began to nibble there as Church did his best to distractedly flip pancakes. It wasn't working all too well, but Michael gave him props for actually getting most of the food in the pan each time he flipped one. By the time there were three plates of pancakes Church was incredibly sexually frustrated... Michael definitely knew, because he was holding a very stiff item and had caused it with a gleeful smile.