At What Price?

Dammit Hanna. I almost had him. Why did you have to come in at that time?

"Chesh? Is you upsed?"

Hearing Hanna's quiet voice made him steel his emotions and fake a smile as he carried him into the kitchen. Setting him down on the counter, Church shook his head and got busy getting everything ready to make breakfast.

"No."

Hanna pursed his little lips and kicked his feet in thought, but then ended up dropping the subject. 

Good. 

He wasn't having the birds and bees conversation with a two year old... mainly because Michael and him can't technically make any birds together... or bees.

"Can has lots of chogalate chips?"

"Sure. Here, hands."

Hanna reached out his hands toward him after Church got the batter in the pan to begin cooking. He held open the bag and let him dig into it, grabbing two tiny fistfuls of chocolate chips before he nodded towards the pancake, because, of course, his hands were heading straight for his mouth.

"In the pancake, you," Church chided, watching him pout, but do as told. When his hands were empty Church scooted him over towards the sink and turned on the water before grabbing a paper towel and wetting it.

"Hands again."

Hanna offered him his hands and Church quickly wiped them off, then let him take the chocolaty paper towel before turning back to flip the pancake. That's when he heard him gasp and begin to whimper.

When Church turned back around he noticed Michael tossing the paper towel in the trash, earning a glare.

"Really?"

He looked up at that, his face immediately changing from a warm tan to a hot cherry red.

Mmm, I like that.

"Yes. He doesn't need to eat that."

Church rolled his eyes but Michael just turned toward the entrance to the kitchen and bent over to pick up the puppy. And yes, Church was staring right at what had been going to be his only a few minutes earlier.

Again, dammit Hanna!

As soon as Hanna saw the puppy he squealed, making Church's ears want to bleed. Knowing that he'd jump off the counter if he didn't set him down soon, he quickly reached over and put him on the floor.

"Mats! Wants to pway wif Mats!"

His little hands were reaching up, grabbing the air as Michael grinned and leaned down to hand him the dog. The second he had the puppy in his arms Hanna was running out of the room, dragging the poor animal's backside on the floor... though it didn't seem to care much.

"I think you got a mentally challenged mutt," Church grumbled at the preacher while turning to get the pancake on the plate and work on a new one. He could feel eyes on him in seconds, making his body come alive with lust. He really should know better after what had just happened.

Tempting a demon never ends well... for the temptress.

"Here, let me do that. You're still recovering," Michael said quietly. His voice trailed off as he inched his way closer, reaching for the handle of the pan. Church let him take it, only to duck behind him and wrap his arms around his waist. 

His skin wasn't burning where it touched Michael's so he didn't hesitate to begin rubbing himself against his backside. It sucked that he was wearing boxers now, but they were at least his, which made it somewhat just as good.