𝗽𝗼𝘀𝘁𝗳𝗮𝗰𝗲

WHEN A FLAME MEETS GASOLINE, the resultant conflagration is something to fear

WHEN A FLAME MEETS GASOLINE, the resultant conflagration is something to fear. The same could be said for human life or perhaps a star. 

The impact of two meeting forces could end up being catastrophic. The same could be said for human life, but not for a star. When two stars meet, they merge and form something greater. Their lustrous colours explode across the cosmos, leaving an imprint that will forever be engraved in the memory of the stars. 

In your case, the two meeting forces were you and the sharp blade of a knife. The wounds that the impact gave you were proven to be fatal. They tried to save you but to no avail. If you would have been saved, then you would've continued to live your life unhappily. You were better off in another world, trust me.

I had warned you before. 

But you did not listen. 

This was the consequence of your action. But. . . if I think about it, you were better off without them. Without Lawliet and Light. They had never cared for you. I'm sure you realised that once the blade met your abdomen. . . once you saw the smirk that curled Light's lips upwards. 

They had brought you pain. More pain than you could ever have imagined. Lawliet had not even shed a tear once he heard the news, nor had Light. Together, they had worn you down until you were nothing more than a walking shell of your former self. 

It is time to restart that now. 

In a new world. 

One that is among the stars. 

My home. 

And if you ever miss Lawliet, know that he will join you soon. 

Despite your ups and downs and despite how much I dislike him for treating you the way he did, I do believe you can solve your problems if you speak to him about it. 

Once he is among the stars like you, there is no need for him to be entangled in his work as a detective. 

All his attention will be on you. 

Only if you're patient, of course. 

Days pass quickly in the cosmos. 

And I will keep you company until he arrives.

Are you willing to wait for him?