𝟬𝟭𝟭

YOU KNOW TOO MUCH

YOU KNOW TOO MUCH. 

You're a liability. 

Light has no use for you anymore. He knew of your connection to L and now he had you. There was nothing left for him to take. 

He runs his hand through your hair, feeling your soft locks. You are a good company to him and he can not deny that he enjoys spending time with you. A part of him wants to curse L for letting go of you, while the other wants to thank him for letting you be a part of his life. 

But you're so oblivious. 

It is so obvious even Light manages to figure it out. 

L is using you to get close to him. 

But Light has already won. 

Light tears his eyes from your sleeping form to the notebook beside your bed. Your name is written in it, along with a long explanation of your demise. 

But don't fret. You're not dying today, nor tomorrow. 

Your death is thoroughly planned out, every single detail, every single step. 

He's going to take you to Tokyo, just like you always wanted. 

There, you will smile like you never had before. 

Happiness will engulf you.

But it will not last.

Nothing does. 

Not even your life.

There once the clock this 1:32 AM, with witnesses and Light beside you, you will be robbed and killed. 

Now all he has to do is set his plan in motion. 

Gently shaking your shoulders, he smiles down at you, pushing a strand of hair behind your ear.

You stir awake, glancing up at Light with confusion. Though you relax as soon as you see him, knowing that there's no reason to be scared around him. He will not harm you. 

      'I've been thinking about something. . .' Light trails off, finger twirling a strand of your hair. '. . . and you always said you wished to go to Tokyo.'

      'Yeah?' you ask, sitting up so you can face him, watching as he drops the strand of hair. 

      'I'm free this weekend. I don't have anything to study or any assignments to do. . . so I thought we could go there,' he says and looks down, a light blush tainting his cheeks. 

Never have you seen him nervous. 

Light is always confident. 

This is definitely something new from him. 

      'You wish to go to Tokyo?' you question and raise an eyebrow at him. 

Light nods. 'With you.'

A breathless chuckle leaves your lips.  'I'd love to go to Tokyo with you this weekend.'

That was your third and last mistake.