Chapter 2

Author's note

Dedicated to mrosales02!

Thanks for being the first to comment on this chapter. ___________________________

We stood there for what seemed like an eternity when finally Cassidy spoke, "What just happened."

All the boss could do was smile. Yeah I don't even know his name yet. He walked over and tried to explain what was going on. He said, "My name is Michael, and your sister and I are soul mates."

"How could that be, and how did you guys know?" she says.

"I don't really know I just felt it in my heart that we were soul mates." he says.

"Why have you brought us here and why did you kill our parents." I ask.

"Your parents left my clan and took something that was very important to me and my family. Also the reason we took you is because you both were born here, and we are running out of werewolves." he says.

I do everything I can not to yell at him, "I am not a werewolf and I have no clue what you're talking about my parents bought that house before we were born."

"Yes, as a back-up plan if anything went wrong the only reason they came to my clan was to get close to my family and take away what was most valuable to us, the power of surprise, they took our plans of war to our rival and were then allowed into that clan. You both were born right before they left." he says.

All I could do was stand there not knowing what to say or do and be lost in my own thoughts. I know that is what Cassidy was doing also. He had just told us that everything that we ever knew was a lie. So we didn't know how to react. We stood there for what felt like hours. When finally Michael talked, "How would you like if I showed you to your rooms."

That is when Cassidy just lost it. She says, "No, we need to go back and get our little sisters first they must be so worried and scared. Plus we don't even know if we can trust you."

"We'll talk about everything in the morning when you wake up." he said.

"Why can't we talk about it now I'm not tired." I said.

"Well at least let me show you to your rooms and eat then we will discuss it." he said.

"Ok but no matter what we are still going to go get them tomorrow with or without your permission." I said.

"Fine but I'm going with you no matter what you say. So I can be there in case something happens." he said.

So we went up the stairs and down a long hallway. We came to a set of double doors and once he opened it my mouth dropped and so did Cassidy's. The first thing I saw was the king size bed, and a mahogany desk. As we walked in I saw a flat screen tv on the wall across from the bed. I then saw a walk in closet when I walked in I saw it already had my size of clothes. I whipped around and said, "How did you get my size?"

"We have been watching you parents for awhile and happened it see your size when you and your mom went shopping and I kind of figured we would be mates because I have been having dreams about you for awhile. Haven't you had dreams of me?" he asked.

"When I was little yes but they have gotten less and less as I got older. Plus it is still a little creepy that you know my size. Cassidy and I aren't sharing a room are we." I said.

"No, she has he own room with her own clothes too as do your other sisters." he said.

When Michael showed Cassidy to her room he came back and told me I would have time to freshen up before dinner. So I went in to the closet and looked to see if I could find a nice shirt and jeans. I then went in the bathroom and took a shower, they even had the shampoo and conditioner I use. Once I was clean I got out, dried off and put on my clothes. At the last minute I put some moose in my hair and went to see if Cassidy was ready to go down to dinner.

*AUTHORS NOTE*

Thanks for reading I know it is a cliff hanger but the next chapter will be good. Thanks again.

VOTE

FAN

COMMENT

P.S. Remember the first person to comment gets this chapter dedicated to them.