Chapter 1

Author's note Ok so the first person who commented was lulilm123 so this chapter is dedicated to her thanks for your time and for reading this. ______________________________ My name is Kaitlyn, Kait for short, I just turned seventeen. One day my family and I were sitting at the table having dinner. Then the next thing I knew men in dark suits barge in. My parents ran at them and told my three sisters and I to run to the neighbor's house and call for help. I took my little sisters hand and started running out the door screaming for help with my twin and other little sister right behind me. The neighbors came out and saw what was going on when I got to their porch I put my sister down and went back to help my mom and dad. By the time I got back my parents have been killed, and the next thing I see is one of the men come at me. The next thing I know everything is black.

-Two days later-

When I woke up I saw a bright light then I remembered what happened. As I sat up I noticed that I was in a jail cell. I see other people around me they are all girls and in cells just like mine. I looked in the cell next to mine and notice my twin was in the cell next to me.

"Are you ok? What happened to the others? Are they alive?" I ask.

"Yes I am ok. They are with the neighbors, and yes I believe they are still alive." Cassidy says.

"Do you know why this happened to us and why they killed mom and dad?" I ask.

"No, do you know why they wanted us?" she asks.

"No I don't." I say, "How did you get here anyway?"

"I followed you back to the house after I gave Emma to the neighbors. When I saw you on the ground I ran right to you the next thing I knew I was in this cell." she says.

"Oh, well we need to find out why we are here, what they want us for, and then we need to find a way out of here and fast." I say.

"I agree." she says.

Then I heard someone open a door. The person came over to our doors unlocks them and says, "My boss would like a word with you and your sister." I cringed at the sound of his voice but went with him any way with my arms around my sister. As we walked down a number of hall ways Cassidy and I stayed as quiet as possible. Once we got to a big set of double doors. The man said, "Go in and don't think about running it won't do you any good."

We walk in to a room filled with paintings and books. In the center of the room I saw a desk and chair with a big window behind it. The man sitting in the chair was looking out the window on a cell phone. Once his call was over he turns around looked at me and the only thing he and I can say is, "Mate!"

*Author's Note*

Hi, this is my first book on Wattpad so go easy on me. If you could please tell me how i am doing.

Vote

Fan

Comment

PS sorry if you think this is a waste of time because I don't. Thanks for your time and if you like in please tell your friends. I will update tomorrow just to let you know. I'll dedicate this chapter the first person who comments.