Chapter 7

Authors note

Hey guys I need help on this chapter please give me some ideas!!!

----------------------------------------------

Kait's POV

When we arrived at the airport Jacob was there waiting for us, almost like he knew we were coming. When the car stopped we all got out and Jacob got the girl's bags and put them on the plane. We followed him in and sat down and I turned to the girls. "We are going to Paris!" I said.

"What, are we really?" Ella asked.

"Yes we really are. That is where I live." Michael said.

"That is so cool I can't wait." Ella said.

----------------------------------------------

Michael's POV

Wow I am so glad that my mate is happy. Her little sisters will take some getting use to but I don't think that will be hard.

"So do you guys want to watch a movie during the ride?" I asked.

"Yes, yes what movies do you have?" Ella asked.

"Any movie you can think of." I replied.

"So does that mean you have 'Finding Nemo'?" Ella asked.

"It just so happened a that we do." I said laughing.

I got up and walked over to the tv and found the movie. I put it in and asked the flight attendant to bring us some popcorn. It has been forever since I last saw this movie but I still knew every line.

I just can't keep my eyes off of Kait. She is so beautiful expecialy when she is watching a movie. I love when she laughs it is a laugh I imagine angels have. I really hope that she will begin to have the same feelings for me as I have for her.

----------------------------------------------

Kait's POV

I can't help but love the way Michael keeps looking at me as I watch the movie. It makes me feel the love he has for me. I just hope he knows that I feel the same way. I need to tell him that I love him. He needs to know the way I feel towards him.

The movie ends. I look over and Emma and Ella are fast asleep. I look at Michael and point to the girls and put my finger to my mouth telling him to be quite. Then I look at Cass and do the same thing.

Michael quitely gets up and picks Ella up and goes in to the bedroom and sets her on the bed. Then he comes back and does the same with Emma. Once both girls are in the bed under the covers Michael comes out and closes the door.

" So, what are we going to do now that the girls are asleep?" I asked

" We could get someone to bring us some food. What do you guys want?" Michael asked.

" What about pizza?" Cass asked.

" Sounds good to me." I said

" Ok, what kind of pizza do you want?" Michael asked.

" A supreme, and a Hawaiian." I said.

" Yummy. Sounds great to me." Cass said.

" Cool I will go tell the attendant what we need. What do you guys want to drink." he asked.

" Dr. Pepper please." I said.

" Same here." Cass said.

" Ok, coming right up." he said as he made his way to the front part of the plane.

" I wonder when we will be back in Paris?" I asked.

" I don't know it should be just a couple more hours maybe even less. We'll ask Michael when he gets back." Cass said right as Michael stepped into the room. " Speak of the devil."

"What were you guys talking about?" he asked.

" Oh, we were just wondering how much longer we have until we are back in Paris?" Cass asked.

" Oh, ok it should be in about two hours." he said.

A few minutes later the pizza and our drinks came out. It had to be the greats pizza I had ever had. Plus there was plenty left for when the girls woke up.

After about an hour the girls woke up and ate the rest of the pizza. Once they got done eating we sat around and played 'the Office' monopoly.

I of course kicked everyone's butts. After we finished the game. Jacob when over the intercom to let us know to fasten our seat belts. And that we would be landing soon.

The looks on the girls faces were priceless as they realized they were about to be in Paris for the first time. After a few minutes we landed. As soon as the plane stopped the girls were up and out of their seats. Ready to go and see all of Paris.

----------------------------------------------

Author's note

Hey guys sorry it took so long to finish this chapter. I had really bad writers block. I hope I will have another chapter done in a few days at the most.

Thanks for reading guys!

Please vote, fan, & comment!!!!