Types of spells, tools, and spell casting

First off, please do not try to attempt to do spells or hex's without being experienced n practicing. Use your time to learn more about it not just by what's in this guide. This guide is just the basics.

What are spells/magick?

By casting a spell, you are performing a ritual act activating a change or a movement in the path you want your life to go. In order to achieve the goal, it's significant to show the symbol of your dedication which includes your focus, energy and effort that you put in performing the ritual. In addition, you must show your gratitude to the Higher Self or Deity at the end of a session. Give thanks to them for their connection and for positively changing your life. The secret of this realm is to balance your subconscious mind and true purposes of your Higher Self which is hidden. Make sure you are extremely clear about what you truly want; otherwise, the practice will not work at all.

Things to know before making spells:

1. preparing ingredients 

There are some spells requiring some particular objects to strengthen the magickal power. The thing is that you don't have to purchase something really expensive for your incantation. Rather than a healing crystal, you can find other things much cheaper but still getting energetically charged. For a spell cast at home, some popular ingredients are paper, honey, herbs (cinnamon, black pepper, and other spices), and essential oils. Use candle to enhance the general power of a process. In case you want to make potions, then cauldrons are needed and you can take advantage of your cooking pots in the kitchen. In fact, keep in mind that once a certain object is repurposed and deemed for the enchantment, it naturally becomes a magickal device. Mystical tools maintain energy; therefore, you must regularly clean them so that they will always be magickal.

2. choosing a location

When finding a place for your spell casting incantation, please note that physical doorsills are considered as cosmic entrances. Now look around your house and keep an eye at doorways, window sills, and cracks in the floorboards – those locations symbolize the space between spiritual world and physical world; no wonder they're ideal portals to create a connection with the cosmos. So, before planning to practice or cast your magic spells, you should choose one among those excellent places. In order to enhance the possibilities of your chosen spell, the best time to carry out the incantation is the period in which the day and night intersects with one another. Or, the practice of witchcraft can be done during seasonal equinoxes, also. What to remember? Once you finally choose a good place to craft your spell, make sure to keep any door you open closed by performing a formal ritual or just chanting the 'goodbye' word.

3. determining intentions

Well, the one true rule of spell casting is that you should not cast a malicious curse or any spell with bad intentions on others. It's never good to bring harm to another person, even if they are your enemy and hate you badly. Due to the law of threefold, wicked things you cast on others will return to you with three times more power. It's understandable as magic works based on the karmic principle. The results will surely be terrible once the negative energy comes back to the beginning place where it was generated. If you are still hesitant about whether or not you should cast a spell at home, just don't. Your magickal intentions define your spirit; therefore, only fill your thoughts with positivity, kindness and love. Spell crafting is mystifying, fun, and empowering.

How to cast spells:

1. have an alter