Ahhhhhhhhhh

... If you couldn't tell from the title, I'm freaking out alittle...

So today was the beginning of a new semester for me at school and that means I get all new classes yada yada yada non band stuff, but I thought I should share that I'm still doing color guard this semester!! Woooooooo

*cue confetti*

Turns out we will have football games come February and if you read the previous chapter of this story I cover it as to why they were postponed. Anyway I would just liked to say I'm absolutely so happy right now because I really missed football games oh my goodness. *tears*

Though despite still having them....

There will not be a half time show....

Corona is still a thing, wear your masks until things eventually get better which might be in the near future since there seems to be vaccines on the way.

Like I said there will be no halftime show but the guard is still doing pre game (the national anthem) and staying in the stands and going to away and home games. So I'm somewhat getting a season despite what's happened even if it's not halftime shows and competitions.

The last thing I would like to share is that I heard something about my school attending a sugar bowl next school year, so probably September or October of 2021.... but does anyone know what that is? Tell me in the comments because I have no idea I just heard something about 100k people being there and got scared.

I got scared because that's not only 100k people, I got scared because me and said friend are probably going to be captains.

Not too sound like I'm on my high horse or however that saying goes but that's just what the current captain said and me and said friend are going to be seniors next school year so it makes sense.

Oh my god I'm going to be a senior, ewwy.

Anyway that's the end of this chapter I more or less just explained about my season again, sorry, next chapter I'll write about more a informative or funny color guard and band topic. Have a good day.