Chapter 7 Wait WHAT!

Y/n pov

I looked at dream he looked terrified and sad at the same time. I looked at Nightmare who was no longer a sweet skeleton.

I looked as NIghtmare killed a bunch of the people around him. I ran up to him. "NIGHTMARE PLEASE STOP"!!! i yelled.

"Oh dear Y/n i'm not stopping now". Nightmare said hitting me one of his tentacles. "Y/N "! i heard Dream yell. 

Then i blacked out.

 When i woke up i thought i was dead. but no i was not dead. "Hello Y/n"I saw a girl with beautiful green hair walk over to me.

"You are a L/n right"? (last/name).

"Yes i am" i told her. I was very confused. 

"Can i have your necklace please"? she asked. I didn't feel comfortable giving her my necklace but i did.

"Its ok i'll give it back i promise"! She told me. Then she took a gem from her bracelet and set it in the place a gem could go in my necklace.

Then she gave it back to me. "please use this new power to help Dream".

I put the necklace back on and nodded. 

Then i woke up and i saw Dream fighting NIghtmare. I could tell he didn't want to because he was crying.

I got up and ran over to him. Ok i thought how do i use this new power i have.

Maybe it will just work on its own?

Then i tried putting my hands up and it worked! a huge gust of wind was made and it knocked over Nightmare.

Dream looked at me and ran over to me. "How"?!? he asked.

" When i blacked out i met this pretty green haired lady that put this gem in my necklace". I told him showing him him the gem.

"So you have wind control cool"! he said hugging me. Then Nightmare got back up. "So you got a new power huh". he said looking at my necklace.

I lifted up Dream with some wind to help him out. After Dream shot NIghtmare a few times he disappeared.

"Is he gone dream what happened"??? i asked Dream putting him back on the ground.

 "No he just went to another universe most likely". dream said out of breath. I hugged him as we walked back to the guardian tree.

"Good job Dream you were amazing"! i told him. "Thanks you too....who is going to guard the other side of the tree now"? dream said jumping on a tree branch.

"You know i could do it". i said hopping up on Nightmares side. "You would really do that Y/n its not easy"!!!! Dream warned me.

"Its ok i think i can do it who else will"I asked. Dream thought for a minute and just shrugged his shoulders.

"Just let me go tell my mom" i said jumping from the tree. "i'll be back soon"!!! 

When i got back home mom was cooking. "Oh hi sweetie did you have fun"! mom said hugging me and kissing my forehead.

"Umm kinda mom i need to ask something". 

"Ok what do you want to ask"?

"Can i be the new guardian of the tree of feelings "i said praying she would say yes. "Wait WHAT"!! mom asked very concerned.

"Please mom i have to"! i pleaded.I could tell she was about to start crying. "Ok but you visit me every Saturday ok"! she said.  

I nodded and hugged her "Go get the things you need Y/n" She said pushing me upstairs. 

I got some books a picture of me mom and dad and two pairs of clothes shoving the stuff in my bag i ran back downstairs.

"goodbye mom i love you" i said hugging her tight. "goodbye Y/n" she said.

As i walked out the door i felt sad to leave but happy i got to help dream. Then i ran off to the tree to find Dream.

Hi this was such a interesting chapter to write.the next chapter will be the last one okie MEME TIME

the next chapter will be the last one okie MEME TIME