Chapter 4 Bullies

Nightmares pov

When Dream and Y/n went to bed they looked so cute with each other.  As i always do i stayed up to read.

Although i could really use some sleep i didn't care enough. So i grabbed my book and started reading.

( Time Skip to morning)

I was reading for such a long time i hadn't noticed it was morning already. I looked over at Dream he was awake but still lying with Y/n.

He looked so happy and Y/n looked so peaceful. "Hey Nightmare good morning"! Dream whispered to me.

I smiled at him and went back to reading. Y/n woke up about a half and hour later. "Mmmm good morning guys" she said while stretching.

"Wow i dont think ive slept this good in years" i heard her tell dream. Then some kids from the village ran over to dreams side of the tree.

"Hey Dream come play with us"!!! They all yelled. "Good morning ill be down in a minute"!! Dream yelled back.

Dream left with them everyday. I didn't mind tho. "Hey Y/n want to come with me"! i heard Dream say to Y/n.

"No thanks imma stay here with Nightmare".  I was so surprised to hear her say that. It made me happy knowing someone wanted to stay with me.

When Dream left Y/n got out of the tree and walked over to my side. She climbed up to where i was and sat in front of me. 

"Hi Nightmare what do you want to do"! she said. She sounded so cheerful. "Want to read with me"? i asked her because that's what i planned to do.

 She grabbed a book from my stack and started reading it. For the next 20 minutes it was peaceful just us and are books.

Then the same kids that bully me every day came by the tree."Hey NIghtmare come on you freak come out of your stupid side of the tree".

Y/n looked very mad "You guys are so mean go away"!!! she screamed at them. The kids just laughed at her.

"Looks like little Y/n made friends with the freak"!!! I wanted to just ignore them but it was hard when they were so mean.

Then i heard Y/n mumble something i was going to ask her what she said when the bullies hit the tree branch we were sitting on making us fall.

Y/n let out a little screech. I hugged her tight. The kids started throwing rocks at us. Me and Y/n ducked behined the tree.

"Y/n run save yourself'!!! I pleaded trying to get her to leave when i heard a gasp.

" W-what are you doing to my brother"?!!? It was Dream!!!! Me and Y/n ran over to Dream. The kids started apologizing.

"Just go home" Dream said to them. They immediately ran off. "Are you ok Nightmare" Dream asked looking at my face and arms.

"Im fine".I said hugging him. "Y/n are you ok" Dream asked looking at her. She was crying, her hand covering her mouth and holding her arm.

Dream slowly walked over to her. "Y/n can i see your arm please" Dream asked holding his hand out.

Y/n slowly handed Dream her hand and what we both saw put us in shock. Her arm was twisted and the skin was broke showing the bone.

Dream sat down and Y/n did to. "Ok y/n this might hurt a little take a deep breath" Dream said to Y/n.

Dream then quickly twisted her arm back into place. Y/n Let out a loud screech. "Sorry Y/n " Dream said to her.

I gently hugged her and she seemed to calm down. Dream held her arm and started to heal it. 

Y/n stared  at the golden magic in amazement. After 5 minutes Dream was all done. Y/n moved her arm up and down a few times.

"Wow Dream thank you"!! She said hugging him. I leaned over to dream "i ship it "!! i whispered to him.

He looked embarrassed but i knew he agreed.

Hello still nothing to say MEME TIME