Chapter 3 Skipping school

Y/n pov

I woke up to the sound of my alarm. I quickly got up and took a shower. After i blow dried my hair i put on my white jeans and (fav/color) tee shirt .

I wrote my mom i note saying i left early to see some friends and left. It was so peaceful with nobody walking around the streets.

Then it started raining getting me soaking wet. When i got to the guardian tree i sat down underneath it.

Rain still fell on me but not as much. "Hey Y/n you're here early" i heard Dream call out to me. He dropped down from the tree. 

He laughed a bit i didn't know why. "Omg Y/n your soaking wet"!! he said still laughing. He walked over to me and sat down.

"I would give you some new clothes but i don't have any" he said giving me a hug. I didn't care tho, this wasn't the first time i got soaked by the the rain.

"Hey Dream who's here" i heard Nightmare yell. "Its Y/n " Dream yelled back. Nightmare came out of the tree and sat next to Dream.

After a little while the rain stopped and the sun came out. I thought it looked so pretty. "Hey Y/n after you left i made you this" Dream said grabbing something from the tree.

He placed it in my hands and i saw what it was. "Omg Dream you made me a flower crown Its so pretty"!! i said hugging him tight.

He took it from me and put it on my head. He handed one to Nightmare too. "thank you so much Dream i love it"!! i told him.

"I thought you would like it i can show you how to make one if you want". Dream said standing up.

"Sure" i said back. He walked off to a patch of flowers. "Hey Nightmare come with us"! I said to him, but he shook his head no.

So i grabbed the book he was reading and took it to the patch of flowers with me and Dream.

As i thought Nightmare came running after me. I set his book down. " well i guess ill stay no point in leaving" NIghtmare said going back to his book.

I looked at Dream and he already made three flower crowns. "Wow dream how did you make those so fast"!! i said admiring how pretty the crowns were.

"I guess i've Just had a lot of practise".  He said while starting a new crown. I watched how he carefully tied the stems together.

After adding a bunch of more flowers the crown was so pretty it looked fake! I redid all the steps Dream did.

It took a lot longer but i made a flower crown that looked really pretty. I set it on top of Nightmares head.

"Oh thanks Y/n its really pretty" NIghtmare said looking up at the crown. "Ya Y/n you did a really good Job. 

"Dream its getting Pretty dark i'm gonna go back to the tree" Nightmare said standing up and walking away.

When i heard Nightmare say that i looked at my watch and it was 8:45. "Oh no i missed school" i said to myself.

"You good Y/n"? Dream asked me. "Ya im fine but is it ok if i stay here tonight"? i said hoping he would say yes.

"Sure why not come on ill show you where you can sleep".Dream told me running back to the tree.

I decided to text my mom telling her i wasn't coming home so she wouldn't worry.

Hey mom im staying at a friends tonight love you-Y/n

                                                                                                                Ok hunny stay safe love you-mom

When i got to the tree Dream pulled me up and sat me on a branch. "Ok Y/n just choose a branch" Dream told me.

I looked around a bit. "can i just sleep on this branch" i asked. "Sure do you mind if i sleep on the same branch" Dream asked me.

"Not at all". I said laying down on the branch.          Y/n is pretty cute! I heard dream think.

When hearing this i got very happy and drifted off to sleep.

Hi i have nothing to say so MEME TIME