The Not-So-Brief Author's Note

Ok, I feel like I should get this out here and  I hope that in doing so I won't inadvertently strengthen your opinion, but I am not an egomaniac. Seriously. I promise. In fact, if anything at all, I'm just shy of autistic.

But here I am, post an entire book featuring yours truly. I know a lot of people would disapprove of someone posting a book about themself and I happen to count myself among those disapprovers. Frankly, I don't want to know who your grandpa was or how many kids were in your graduating class or what career you tried to pursue, but failed at, when you went to The University of blah blah blah. But I'm not doing it to tell you about myself, I'm doing it to practice. It's like Gilbert Blithe says. "Write what you know."

So here's the deal.

This book is a medley of short breif glimpses of my life. Most of them will barely be longer than a few pages on Word and easily shorter than a full wattpad page. They go in no particular order because they have nothing to do with each other, but you still might notice that I follow the calendar year because these are true accounts of actual events and those tend to happen chronologically.

I made a very careful attempt at making everything I post true. Therefore, dialouge, descriptions, settings, and people are all going to be portrayed with no embellishment or changing in sequence.

However, because I can't trust you online stalker types, I have changed the names of the people in my story and all of them, including my own, will be entirely ficticious.

All the photography in this book will be my own and, though I have to legal means of copywriting it,  I would very much appreciate it if you did NOT steal it. I know it's hard to keep your little klepto fingers off, but I would at least like you to ask my permission first.

The only other subject that bears mentioning is the cover. The picture is one that I took myself; however, the cover was created by Firebender_Zeke and the compliments  go soley to her. I greatly appriciate her work (and patience) on it, so thanks Zeke! I could never have come up with something even remotley comparable on my own.

*in the most anti-egotistical voice I can produce* Enjoy reading about me!

Fly on!

-FlyOn97