011

𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐃 𝐎𝐅 𝐀 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐋

𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐃 𝐎𝐅 𝐀 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐋.
𝙺𝙾𝙵𝙸 𝚉𝙰𝙸𝚁𝙴 𝙺𝙸𝙽𝙶𝚂𝚃𝙾𝙽
𝐁𝐑𝐎𝐎𝐊𝐋𝐘𝐍,𝐍𝐘

"Mane no you can't come along rock."  Kofi spoke to Rocky as he took a pull from his blunt leaning against the hood of his car. "Your moms told me how you been acting since Khalil got shot. Bruh you gotta get it together, you got anger management today don't you?"

Rocky smacked his teeth. "Mane fuck anger management! Khalil is more important than that shit bro."

"And I understand that bruh but you gotta understand the route your headed on; ever since the shit with Khalil went down you been acting mad crazy like deadass lets me real; you suspended from school, and not only that but you damn near got arrested a couple days ago from a fight, and you hanging with the wrong crew." Kofi shook his head. "You think Khalil gon be fuckin with that shit when he find out? Cause if I dont tell em guaranteed your momma will and you gon get fucked up in these streets on my granny grave."

Khalil had been in the hospital for a week and some change and was not to be released for another week to be sure everything worked properly. It was crazy to see how quick life can change in just a short span of time, but for Rocky things were changing in his life much faster  and he felt isolated all over again leading him to his demise.

"Mane just let me come see him, he like a brotha to me." Rocky pleaded.

"Your moms not gon be fucking witchu skipping and you know that, Ill tell you what though...you attend your anger management class and I'll come scoop you and then we can go see em again aight?" Kofi raised his free hand for Rocky to shake and took another pull from his blunt.

"Yeah aight, I gotchu." Rocky shook on it and took a step back from him. He looked back cautiously at a group of guys Kofi didn't recognize and from the looks of it, they weren't friendly or welcoming looking people. Kofi thought about where he had seen one of their faces before, and nearly coughed on the smoke from his blunt, immediately realizing that this was the crew of guys Rocky had gotten himself involved with, the same group of guys that had gotten him shot when he was 12 and one of Rocky's cousins shot when he was only fourteen.

"Bro you gotta be fuckin' kidding me." Kofi said looking at Rocky who avoided eye contact with him looking around at everything else but him. "So the niggas that nearly killed you and got your own blood killed, are the same niggas your stupid as went back to?! You dead ass right son? How stupid can you be bruh?"

"Aye Rocky! Lets roll, you got your luh class to attend and after that we got some business to handle." Said one of the guys Kofi had recognized, his name was Jahmal, or Molly as people from Brownsville referred to him as.