Finding Sunshine (Kenhina)

pairing; Kenhina
caregiver Kenma , regressor Shoyo

<3
It was normal for Hinata to do his best to relax after practice , though he loved volleyball more than most of everything in his life. He still needed a break from what happened across the business he felt with throughout the day , and his choice of coping was one perfect for that. Hinata would fall into a regressive state , enjoying childish or even infantile items that would bring him back to a time in his life where he felt innocent and away from the stress of high school. With that side of him came an online presence too , though he was completely anonymous, he was known for his pictures he would take while in his headspace , becoming quite popular with girls in the community. He thought everything would be the same as normal , until a familiar hairstyle and appearance came up while he was searching under a tag. It looked almost like Kenma , a friend he had made from the opposing school 'Nekoma'. He examined ten account, it was definitely Kenma , that he knew. So sending a text to the other teen couldn't be out of the question.
' Hey dude ! Sorry this is so out of pocket by can I ask you sum ?'

It had been during school hours one day that Kenma had received that text from Hinata. The nature of the text had made him a little nervous and maybe a bit suspicious, but he figured he was overreacting, so he replied, 'sure whats up', and pocketed his phone in favor of playing on his PSP during his lunch hour. He didn't yet know what the text was about, but it was true that him and Hinata shared coping mechanisms and both posted about it online. Hinata, though, took more thorough measures to stay anonymous, while Kenma didn't put that much in at all- all he usually did was cover his eyes with a sticker in his photos, though even he knew that wasn't really enough to keep people from recognizing who he was if they knew him. But, he figured anyone he knew would never be in the tags he used, so it wouldn't matter that much anyway.

Hinata took a deep sigh as he was let out from class to go on his lunch break, chatting with his teammates for some time before checking his phone , only to see that Kenma had finally replied. But luckily , Hinata had screenshots of his page , ready to go to send to his friend. ' uhm so , the other day i was looking at tags and stuff .. seeing what i should post and for inspiration and stuff , i was just wondering , is this you ???' he sent nervously , gulping as he did and setting down his phone , trying to focus on the friends around him instead of Kenma's online presence.

Kenma felt his phone vibrate in his pocket not long after he'd replied to Hinata, and when he checked it he felt his heart drop a little, mostly just because it was unexpected. Logically, though, he knew there was no point in hiding it, and that Hinata already knew for sure that it was him and was only getting confirmation. He sat staring at his screen for quite a while before finally typing out a response, 'yeah im kinda surprised you found it' he sent, an uneasy feeling still in his stomach even if rationally he knew there was nothing to worry about. There would always be that bit of paranoia in his emotional brain that would eat at him. It was Hinata, though, and he knew that the other teen really couldn't be mean if he wanted to.

Seeing Kenma's message made a bit of weight lift from Hinata's shoulders , he felt safer now knowing who ran the account and how close the two already where to one another. ' I regress too ! Like i said , i was looking for idea's of what to post and found it !' And with that being sent his energy set in, Hinata's leg began bouncing against the ground as he giddily stared at his phone , only waiting for another reply. But he was too impatient , and sent another message reading ' we should collab ! It'll be cute !<3' It was a personal part of him, and of course Hinata knew some people didn't enjoy sharing that part of themselves ,all he really cared about at the moment was having a friend who he could trust with that sort of coping mechanism.

Hinata's response made Kenma feel a lot better than he had previously. He hadn't really registered what the other had said and meant by looking for ideas earlier, so when he said it outright it all made sense. And then, there was the message about the collab. Did Hinata really want to do that with him..? He thought it would honestly be nice, but his head was a jumble and he couldn't think of how to respond correctly. 'okay. i want to see you soon' was what he managed to type and send, his cheeks burning with the suddenness of all of this, as well as agreeing to regress around someone else. He'd always done it alone, and while Kuroo knew that he did it, he'd never helped or been around him while he did- well, he'd offered, but Kenma had always brushed it off.