Saeros and Daeren

Identical blonde twins with the shiniest silver eyes. The mischievous trouble makers haven't seemed to grow out of pranking even though they're nearly 800 years old.

Daeren is older by a few seconds, though Saeros never likes to admit he came second. Like most elves this pair hold a deep discust for dwarves and take great pleasure in practical joking Gimli when he and Legolas returned from the voyage to destroy the ring.

A few of their most favoured tricks are:

.the classic bucket of water from above,

.dying there hair different colours to scare the servents,

.dying other people's hair different colours.

.switching the sugar in the tea room with salt when Galadriel visits.

Like Adrahil they are atrocious at cooking and will leave the kitchen looking like something has exploded, and something usually has.

Hobbies include: pranking of course, annoying their brothers, annoying their sisters, sparring, annoying the servents, making Adrahil look like an idiot (not hard), horse riding and putting custard in Galion's boots.

All jokes are played Purley for entertainment purposes. These two would never intentionally upset anyone.

They also enjoy unmarking the pages in Lindon's books. :-)

Daeren, meaning: Great Wanderer.

Saeros, meaning: Bitter rain (Out of respect Thranduil named Saeros after the Saeros of the first age who died in an accident and was forever badly spoken of. However Thranduil is in the minority who support Saeros' side of the story and not Tùrins.)

(Phew! Had to dig out the Sindarin dictionary for this one!)