Pt 4

Mattia Pov

When y/n said she wanted to get back together i was shocked and part of me wanted to say yes but i decided to say no because i had a new girlfriend and was happy with vickie and when i saw the tears in y/n eyes i didn't really care i was just happy to see my girlfriend but as lunch i was thinking  damn maybe i should have took her back.

end of mattias pov

y/n pov

When mattia rejected me my heart shattered and when he showed me a pic of him and that bitch it broke me even especially when she jumped in his arms and since i was on the verge of crying i just ran out the lunch room and into the girls bathroom and a few mins later Avani came in and so did Anthony  after 30 mins of me crying and avani and anthony comforting me i finally calmed down and got myself together i we decided to go to class but as i was leaving anthony asked me to come here so i did and avani went to class without us. Anyways i went to Anthony and as soon as i did he smashed his lips in mine and me being a terrible person i kissed back.

Light smut

When i pulled away i got on my knees and started sucking him off and as i did anthony started groaning and grabbing my hair and 10 mins into sucking off anthony  i hear a voice say my name.

???:Y/N!

to be continued