Chapter 10

XXX Ok so i got this out a week earlier than expected, its longer aswell so V&C&F please!!!XXX

Chapter 10 (doubble digits, i thank you all for staying with this story!!=)

How the bloody hell did we get in vegas! I've never been here before! how do i even know if it is vegas?!? oh wait i just saw a 'Welcome to vegas!' sign. CRAP i'm gonna die... well atleast i've got Jace?

ADRIAN'S POV<3

Where the Fuck is she? I leaned over a bench and breathed heavily. My running search had not been a sucsses. I had failed to find her, i failed! I was already starting to get anxious, she was with Jack... Wait untill i get my hand on him, round his little neck, why am i being so over protective, it's not like we're together or anything...

Just out of the corner of my eye, i saw her- Lissa- The blue of her eyes makes her unique, firey red hair whipped in the wind.

I screamed her name like my life depended on it. but she didn't turn around! i walked up to her, closser and closser i became, small sniffle sound- like crying- came from her.

"Lissa, are you ok?" i questioned soothingly

her sniffles became quieter "Um dear i need you to touch my hand!" her voice wasn't nomal, it was abnormal! but i didn't abide. i did as she said! whats the worst the could that happen? in a matter of seconds, i was on the floor in agony. This wasn't Lissa!

LISSA'S POV<3

i was once again on a bed in a new room! This was puzzling! I was about to get up, when i felt somthing warm behind me, grab me! I stiffled a scream as Jace laughs and pulls me back to the bed. Whe we were younger, before he went away, we used to do this at sleep-overs. But now this felt wrong, i wanted to get out from under his grip, but he wouldn't let me! i sighed and slowly relaxed into him.

Resting his head on my neck, he rubbed small circles on my back! It tickled like hell, but i wasn't going to show it! his finger went infrount of my waist, he tickled me like hell! Boy do i hate him now! i squermed out of his reach, moving to the side.

"ok..now.. youneedto... stop!" i gapsed out in small breaths.

He chuckled and rolled to my side. Sitting up, he pressed himself against me! locking are lips in a kiss! It took me a while to react, but it was gross. It didn't feel right! I swept my head to the right, i was not going to kiss him!

"What now?" he said with poison in his words.

"Um not now!" i stated.

"Fine." he murmed, "Someones out in the room on the left to see yoou aswell. go out there if you want."

I speared no time in waiting around, I got off of the bed and made my way into the only other door here. As I entered happiness and joy found me, i was whole again. He was here! My hope and joy and why am i thinking like this...again.

"Lyssa," he worded, "Lyssa, is it really you?"

"No shit Sherlock, who else would it be?"

"Umm, well, this girl who looked like you-precicly-told me to touch her hand. And now i'm here!"

"Oh well that really make sense, Adrian, dosen't it?" i said sarcastically

"YER!" he mumbled softly, not.

He got up off his chair and came towards me, comsuming me in a great hug! I took in his phycidelic smell and relaxed into the embrace. I could feel him breathing into my hair! this felt better than when Jace had held me, much.

XXX how was Adrians POV?? any good?? i want to know so i can make the story better!!! sorry for any spelling mistakes :(

Please Comment and vote

harely_girl xx