the boy in my history class !(part 2)

XXX OK IM REALLY DUMB I ONLY JUST FOUND OUT HOW TO LOAD ANOTHER PART ON!!LOL!! AND ANOTHER THING IS PEOPLE ARE READING AND NOT COMMENTING!!!!! THAT REALLY ANNOYS MI!!! OK I NO THIS IS REALLY SHORT BUT I WANTED TO UPLOAD AND THIS GOS TO THE ONLY PERSON WHO COMMENTED ............................. DRUMMSTIXX ! OMG I LOVE YOUR STORIES! OK AND ON TO THE STORY! VOTE AND COMMENT PEOPLE!!XXX

Joy enclosed me as I entered my next class. None of the stupid g** a** boys were here (yet)! Placing myself in-between Rosa, an exotic dark haired girl, and Olivia, plain normal green-eyed midnight black haired girl. Well, I guess she was something!

"Hey girls, wassup?" I sang.

"Nm, you?" Rosa chirped!

I replied with a simple yep, popping the 'p'.

Then he came in! Un-kept auburn hair flowing freely around his face. His dancing blue eyes wondered around the room before finally landing on me! His smile improved growing larger, nearly to his ear! Blushing, I turned away! Gawd, how sexy can a man be? WAIT WHY AM I THINKING THAT I DON'T EVEN LIKE HIM!!

Skidding behind me he leant down and whispered "I sure you can find time to see me tonight, Lissa!" sending shivers down my spine! Chuckling in, what, victory, he walked away!

After what seemed like hours, school ended. I was finally free to do what ever I wanted! But not until I've finished my wonderful homework (note the sarcasm!)! Slipping into my neon green Nissan Juke, (N/A it's a car! IF U DIDN'T KNOW), the wind viciously bit at my ankles as I entered the warmth of the car.

"Lissa, I do believe I wanted to talk to you about something!" Adrian pronounced in a Mr. Darcy tone of voice.

Rolling my eyes, I shut and locked the door so he couldn't get in! Three knocks sounded on the outside of the car. Scrolling down the window I saw Adrian staring at me with puppy dog eyes so hard to resist! Why god, why did you make him so hard to resist?

With pouted lips I protested "don't beat up my baby! And what the hell do you want?"

He chuckled, "Seriously do you call your car your baby?"...

XXX SOZ THE WRITINGS GONE ALL FUNNY!!! SOZ ITS SHORT AND EFFING VOTE AND COMMENT!!!!!!!! OTHERWISE I WONT UPLOAD IN ALONG TIME!!! XXX