The Boy In my History Class!(part 3)

XXX HEYY GUYS I KNOW I SAID I WOULDNT UPLOAD IF I DIDNT GET COMMENTS AND ALL BUT THIS HAPPENED TO ME YESTERDAY AND IT WAS SO TRUMATIC THAT I HAD TO PUT IT IN IM STILL IN SHOCK FROM IT !!!!! ANYWAYS HERES THE NEXT PART NEXT TIME CAUSE I UPLOADED SO SOON I WANT 15 VOTES AND 10 COMMENTS EVEN IF IT TRUMATIC AND I HAVE WRITEN IT BEFORE I GET THEM IT NOT GOING UP! SO FOR REAL HERE IS THE STORY!!!!!XXX

Rolling my eyes I sped off into the distance, guess he'll have to tell me tomorrow what he wanted to tell me! How dare he disrespect my poor car!!

"You think your cooler than me, you got designer shades just to hide face..." I started singing to the radio really out-of-tune!

Giggling as I pulled into my driveway, I was caught of guard when a gliding shadow slipped into my front porch! Staggering out the car I tip-toed to the edge of the stone porch. Popping my head round the corner, a dark shadow shouted loudly 'BOO!' Screaming I fell backward onto my ass! Contagious laughter filled the air making me silently laugh! Wiping my eyes I stumbled up to my feet! Standing in front of me was a boy with dazzling blue eyes and bright red hair, which looks the colour of fire. All his features are the same as mine, except I'm a girl and he's a boy! Oh my Gawd how could I forget him!!!

"Maccy! I've missed you so much!!" I practically shouted at my brother Masson.

Running and jumping into his arms, I slung my arms around his neck and kissed him on the check! How long is it since I've seen him? What two years, why did he have to go to collage? Kissing me back, he let go of me so I could open the front door.

Shame Mum wasn't coming home today, and well dad, masson lives with dad in Arizona!

After we had caught up with each other gossip it was almost 11 at night. Blimey! Time goes fast when you haven't seen someone in ages!

" I better be getting to bed, it's getting late! Bye Maccy you better stay here, in this house!" laughing I ran up the stairs and cleaned my teeth, then hoped into bed with my bunny pjs on.

Masson was 5 years older than me and went to collage in Arizona. I haven't seen him in 2 years, as he can't always come back to England every month, especially when he's at collage!

Quietly the door creaked open, it was probably the wind. The bed covers got lifted up and something warm slipped into the bed! Manly hands clasped my waist as I felt a breath on my neck. That's when I remembered I hadn't given Masson a bed to sleep in! Oh well! Turning around to face him, his lips brushed mine sending tingles up my spine, WAIT HIS IS MY BROTHER I AM THINKING ABOUT! CRAP, CRAP, CRAP, CRAP! Leaning in closer he kissed me more passionately, his hands travelling up and down my body! I was to frozen in shock that I couldn't move away, and anyway I was meant to be asleep! Pulling away he whispered ever so slightly " I love you Lissa Monsanna."

OMG did he really say that!!!!!

XXX YER HE ACTUALLY KISSED ME IN MY BED WHEN HE CAME HOME FROM COLLAGE IN ARIZONA, I WAS WELL SHOCKED AND STILL AM!!!!!!!!! WELL WHAT WOULD YOU DO IF YOUR BROTHER WHO IS 5 YEARS OLDER THAN YOU KISS U IN YOUR BED?????

bECOME A FAN 15 VOTE AND 10 COMENTS FOR THE NEXT UPLOAD

LOVE YA ALL AS FRIENDS !!!!!LOL!!!!!

TUNE FOR 2DAY COOLER THAN ME BY MIKE POSNER!!! LOVE THE SONG AND CANT GET IT OUT OF MY HEAD!!!XXX 

-HARLEY_GIRL (XOXO)