𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑 || 𝐌𝐢𝐝𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭

(𝐘𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐏.𝐎.𝐕)

We waited until about midnight to go to the Quarry, sneaking out and getting on our bikes. Of course, I had changed my clothes before we left- if the guys were going to see me in my underwear, I didn't want to seem like a slut.

I enjoyed the feeling of wind on my face as we rode to our unofficial spot. I shook my head as Eddie and Richie feel into a familiar argument.

"That's literally the stupidest thing I've ever heard," Eddie huffed.

"Really? Have you heard some of the shit that comes out of your mouth?" Richie shot back.

"Wow, that's so not funny," Eddie mumbled, glaring at him.

"Honestly, they argue like an old married couple," I laugh, looking at Stan, who was riding next to me.

"Mhm," He hummed. It was obvious he had this thoughts on other things- what it was, though, I would never know.

I sigh and began to talk to Bill.

"It's so different at night." Eddie's voice carried on the still air. Everything was eerily quiet.

"I don't think is a good idea," Stan said quickly, shaking his head.

"Pffttt, pussies," I say, slinging my shirt off, taking my shorts off before jumping into the water.

Two more splashes after mine met me as I swam up- Bill and Richie. I heard Stan huff before he jumped in too. We all yelled at Eddie until he jumped off, screaming while doing so.

"Oh that's perfect, let everyone within a 15-mile radius know we're here," I snapped, trying to make out who was who in the darkness.

"You were all fucking rushing me, what was I supposed to do?" Eddie snapped back.

"Oh, I dunno, not screaming like a little girl would've been great," I growl.

I heard Stan and Richie snicker while Eddie groaned. "It wasn't that loud."

"You screamed louder then I do," I teased him.

"I'm not talking to you anymore tonight," Eddie sighed before walking around in a circle.

"Oooohhh, let's play Chicken," Richie said, and I heard a yelp from Eddie.

"You're going to drown us both," Eddie gasped. 

"Then you get on my shoulders and we'll be fine," Richie said smoothly.

"There's five of us, right? So how about you team with Bill and I be the referee?" Eddie suggested, followed by a loud splash. I figured Eddie threw Richie into the water.

"Guess that means you're with me," Stan chuckled.

I shrug and look at him. My eyes had adjusted to the darkness, so I could see where everyone was and their facial expressions. He was biting his lip nervously, his eyes fixed on Richie and Bill, who were arguing over who was going to be the one to hold the other.

"I'm fine with that," I say. Stan helped me get on his shoulders, walking around a bit to test how heavy I was. He strangely was holding me up with ease.

"Wow Stan the Man, I thought I'd be at least a little hard to hold up," I joked.

"You're light as a feather," He assured me.

Finally Richie climbed on Bill's shoulders, who looked like he going to kill Richie.

"Aw how sweet. Stan and Y/N. But I'm sure that wasn't how we imagined being between your legs for the first time," Richie said, winking at Stan, who's face was bright red.

"Richie, I swear I'm going to fucking kill you," I hiss to him.

"Notice, gentlemen, how neither denied it," Richie said. Eddie slapped him on the leg and glared at him.

"C-c-can we-we ju-just p-play the g-game?" Bill snapped. He sounded irritated.

"Of course," Eddie said quickly, nodding. "Okaaay contestants, places- no jabbing each other in the eyes," He thought for a minute before glancing at me. "Or throat punching your brother because he made you mad."

I huff in amusement, grinning.

"Okay, 3, 2, 1, fight!"

I lunged forwards, careful not to fall off, trying to go for Richie's shoulders. He saw this coming, of course, and grabbed my wrists, pushing me back a bit.

"We've been doing this since we were 4, you really think that would work?" He taunted me.

I smile innocently at him, twisting my wrist out of his grasp and grabbing his legs, trying to flip him over. "Bet you didn't see that coming, now did you?"

He somehow kept balance and kicked his foot out, landing a blow on my shoulder. I wobbled, wrapping my legs tighter around Stan to keep from falling off.

"Hey, isn't that cheating?" Richie yelled, glaring down at Eddie.

"No. It would be cheating if Stan did something to Bill that would make him drop you. Whatever you two on top do- besides eye poking- is fair."

"Oh?" Richie said, turning and giving me one of his evil grins. I had a sinking feeling in my stomach as I realized what he was planning. 

"Don't you dare," I said warningly.

"I'd like to see you stop me," He said before leaning forward, smiling smugly at me. 

"Wouldn't it be a low blow?" I asked, bunching my muscles. I wanted to grab his shoulders and twist him off Bill, a move that always worked.

"Wait would what be-" Eddie tried to say.

Richie tried to kick me in the chest, but somehow missed and hit my stomach instead. I gritted my teeth and grabbed his shoulders, flipping him off Bill.

"We have a winner!" Eddie announced, waddling over and muttered, "Are you okay?"

"See? Your tricks don't work on me, Sith!" I bragged, grinning smugly at him. Turning to Eddie, I nodded. "I'm alright."

"That doesn't mean anything!" Richie interrupted, shaking water from his face and glaring at me.

"It means we won," Stan clarified, looking up and giving me a small smile. I returned it and slid off of his shoulders, landing in the water with a small splash.

"You obviously cheated," Richie huffed.

"How did we cheat?" I shouted, folding my arms.

"With your girl black magic or whatever!"

"I don't think you understand how girls work, Rich," Eddie interjected, sounding amused and irritated at the same time.

"T-that isn't how they work? M-my moms been l-l-lying to me my whole life," Bill joked, making us all chuckle.

"Hey, we might have black magic, you guys will never know," I said, shooting Bill a wink. I chuckled before splashing him. He splashed me, hitting Stan as well, who was standing behind me. Stan smirked and splashed Bill, creating a splash war. 

I laughed hysterically the whole time, the others joining in. I felt free, free to do whatever I wanted. Free to say anything.

The Losers weren't so bad, after all.

idk what i was thinking with this chapter, editing was fun though

ok bye

edited: wednesday, march 9th, 2022