ℂ𝕠𝕚𝕟𝕔𝕚𝕕𝕖𝕟𝕔𝕖... 𝕀 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕜 𝕟𝕠𝕥!

R⃣ E⃣ C⃣ A⃣ P⃣

We made eye contact for a mere half a second but felt like it lasted so much more longer. But then when he turned again, a woman kissed his cheek and said...

🄳🄸🄳 🅈🄾🅄 🄻🄸🄺🄴 🄸🅃 🄼🅈 🄱🄴🄻🄾🅅🄴🄳 🄵🄸🄰🄽🄲🄴🄴?

IRENE P.O.V

I feel so stupid... Wait, why do I feel stupid? We barely know each other, I DON'T EVEN KNOW HIS NAME! I just entered my apartment and look at what I found... A letter? Wait, not a letter but an invitation. Apparently, I got invited to the next award ceremony for Businessmen and women of the year. 

Letter:

𝙳𝚎𝚊𝚛 𝙼𝚜. 𝙸𝚛𝚎𝚗𝚎 𝚁𝚎𝚒,

           𝚈𝚘𝚞'𝚟𝚎 𝚓𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚋𝚎𝚎𝚗 𝚒𝚗𝚟𝚒𝚝𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚗𝚞𝚊𝚕 𝚋𝚞𝚜𝚒𝚗𝚎𝚜𝚜𝚖𝚊𝚗 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚠𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚗 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚢𝚎𝚊𝚛 𝚊𝚠𝚊𝚛𝚍 𝚌𝚎𝚛𝚎𝚖𝚘𝚗𝚢. 𝚈𝚘𝚞 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚋𝚎𝚎𝚗 𝚙𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚘𝚗𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚌𝚑𝚘𝚜𝚎𝚗 𝚝𝚘 𝚊𝚝𝚝𝚎𝚗𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚌𝚎𝚛𝚎𝚖𝚘𝚗𝚢 𝚋𝚢 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚠𝚒𝚗𝚗𝚎𝚛 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚋𝚞𝚜𝚒𝚗𝚎𝚜𝚜𝚖𝚊𝚗 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚢𝚎𝚊𝚛.

𝚅.𝙸.𝙿 𝚜𝚎𝚊𝚝 𝚗𝚞𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛: 𝟷𝟸𝟸𝟺

                                                                            𝚄𝚝𝚖𝚘𝚜𝚝 𝚁𝚎𝚜𝚙𝚎𝚌𝚝,

                                                                                           𝒞𝒶𝓇𝓁𝑒 𝒮𝑒𝒻𝓉𝑒𝓇𝒾𝓃𝑔 (𝙷𝚘𝚜𝚝 𝙾𝚏 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙰𝚠𝚊𝚛𝚍 𝙲𝚎𝚛𝚎𝚖𝚘𝚗𝚢)

*Irene's phone starts ringing*

IR: Hello.

N/A: Have you received the invite?

IR: I have. Why is it necessary for me to attend?

N/A: Come to the HQ tomorrow, we'll talk to you then.

IR: We?

*Phone Call Ends*

DAMN HIM! Why couldn't he say it over the phone? And most importantly... What's with the 'we'?

NEXT DAY

UNKNOWN P.O.V 

While Irene was driving on her motorcycle to the HQ, she keeps on wondering why they told her to go there personally when it's usually through email or through the phone. It must be something very vital that everyone else was also invited that she talked to in which they said this might be kind of like an assembly. When she arrived she saw many black cars in front of the building.

IRENE P.O.V 

Wait... Have I seen that car before *looking at the in the middle*? While taking my helmet off, I see someone getting out of the car. It's him! Why is he here? I felt like he was going to turn his head. Don't look, Irene, don't look! Shit... We made eye contact for a few seconds and I quickly looked away. I hurried up and turned off my motorcycle and went inside as fast as I can without looking like I was ACTUALLY running away.

SEBASTIAN P.O.V 

While getting out of the car I heard a motorcycle arriving. I couldn't help but turn my head and that's when I saw her jet black hair. No doubt that's her, the girl from that night. I suddenly felt relief after I looked at her. Her blue eyes just got me frozen in my tracks. She hurried up and went inside the building that I also was heading to. I finally can sleep peacefully tonight, knowing that she hasn't disappeared. As I also hurried into the building that I will soon be collaborating with. 𝐼 𝒽𝒶𝓋𝑒 𝒶 𝒻𝑒𝑒𝓁𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓈 𝒾𝓈 𝓃𝑜𝓉 𝓈𝑜𝓂𝑒 𝒸𝑜𝒾𝓃𝒸𝑒𝒹𝒶𝓃𝒸𝑒.

- 𝙿𝚘𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚕𝚊𝚝𝚎 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝚑𝚘𝚙𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚐𝚞𝚢𝚜 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎𝚍 𝚒𝚝.

Your author, STUFFUtea.