New & Old Foes

R⃣ E⃣ C⃣ A⃣ P⃣

Sebastian looks deeply in to my eyes before trailing his fiery eyes leaving trails down my body.

"If someone dies today by my hands, don't blame me. You will be the one causing their death and one day maybe mine." He says mumbling the last few words as he trails a finger up my very bear cleavage before grabbing the keys from my hand.

--------

IRENE P.O.V

When he said that if someone dies today by his hands, the cause will be because of me. I honestly thought he was kidding... Kind of. The moment I entered the office, all eyes were on me. Sebastian took off his trench coat that hung from his shoulders almost immediately and put it on me that if covered my whole front. I was about to shrug the coat off but he caught my intention before I could even put it in action,  he pulled me into his chest and picked me up bridal style.

Oh hell to the fucking no.

If I wore this outfit, I'm going to rock it like a bitch I am.

I elbowed his chest making him drop me. I quickly gained balance and made my way to the elevator, not his personal one but the public one.

The doors of the elevator were about to close but were quickly interfered bu to hands which soon realized belonged to two of Sebastians men. Their stood Sebastian Haven in all his glory right in front of the elevator.

He reached forward, grabbing my elbow and my purse in the process. He quickly tugged me towards his direction before the doors closed and took off.

"What is your fucking problem? Let me go."  I say in a whisper yelling way.

"We're not staying here anymore, we're going home." He said not directing at me but one of his men.

"No! I have to finalize the agreement that is due today and~ We have a fucking meeting with the ambassador of World Health Organization" I state as I pulled out of his iron grip.

"That can wait."

"No it can't"

"Yes, it will."

"No it can't"

"Yes, it will."

"No it can't"

This continued for a few more seconds until he gave up trying to fight me because he knows that I'm going to win the end.

I made a sound of approval and made my way towards his elevator. Once we got in, his men didn't enter but stood guard outside the elevator doors. 

Once the doors closed, I was slammed against the glass that overlooks the city. I look up to see a very sexy Sebastian staring at me with a very intense gaze.

"I-" I was totally cut off by Sebastian.

"You drive me totally crazy Irene, you know that?"

I look away not able to hold his gaze anymore.

"I know now" I mumble. 

He grasped my chin turning my face to face him before his lips crashed on to mine.

I froze for a second processing what was happening but responded back with the same amount of force.

His tongue glided over my bottom lip slowly before I open my mouth granting permission to enter. 

My hands made its way to his biceps, feeling every curve and hard muscle he has to offer over there then up his ripped back. My right hand grasps the back of his neck and the other running through his perfectly gelled hair that I just messed up.