ℍ𝕚𝕕𝕖 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕊𝕖𝕖𝕜

R⃣ E⃣ C⃣ A⃣ P⃣

YA! Why do you care anyway if I do ignore you? He just shrugged off my question and just continued looking at his computer screen. I'm tired of just sitting around so I proposed something that I will soon regret. Let's play a game.

IRENE P.O.V

A game, huh... He said as he rests his elbows on his desk with an eyebrow raised. If I win this game, I said feeling confident. I can start going on missions again. But if I win, he started speaking. We're going to continue what we couldn't finish a few days ago. I snapped my head up as I see him satisfied with my reaction. NO! I exclaimed. Oh, you backing down now are you? Seems like you know that you're not going to win. I paused for a moment to think, I need to pick a game that I'm really good at. Poker? No, I am good but I've seen him play before. He's better than me no doubt. Racing? Probably... It's better than poker. Ok! I said as I look back at him. Let's race, shall we? He didn't respond for a while. What's the fun in that? We need something more... He paused and then replied. Let's play hide and seek.

What? Hide and seek? We're not children Sebastian. I said in disbelief. Oh I know we're not children but I want something more... Thrilling. Racing is going to end too quickly. He said with some amusement in his voice. You know, why not? I'm an assassin after all so I should be able to hide, right? I stood and told him fine. When shall we start? I asked. Now, but in my house. He said while grabbing his coat. Your house? Even if we go to your house, it isn't fair for. You can easily hide it good hiding spots since you know around your house when I don't! He turned around and started walking towards me until our faces are merely 5 inches apart. So you won't mind many people in the building seeing you run around and hide? He said. I definitely don't want that. I'm the most feared assassin in Germany. It will be embarrassing that other people see me hide. I don't hide from anything! I grabbed my purse and headed towards the door, what are you waiting for then? I asked as a smirk appeared on his face but disappeared as quickly as it came.

SEBASTIAN P.O.V

As we arrived at my house, the maids and butlers all lined up to greet me. I have a nod to henry the head of the caretakers of my family. He's been with me since I was 5, he was basically like another father to me. He greeted Irene and they all scattered and started packing up to leave for the day. Where are they? Irene asked. I gave them the day off since we're going to have our game here I replied. Ok then... Let's get the rules straight, she began. Rule number 1, the game is going to last 40 minutes and if you don't find me in that time limit, I win. Rule number 2, you cannot check your security cameras of any sort to help you find me. I have her nod and then she continued. Last but not least, rule number 3. The only way that is counted as a victory for you is when you cornered me and I can't escape. I gave her another nod and we set an alarm on our phones for the next 40 minutes. I have to give her a 2-minute headstart since she only has been here once and barely looked around.

My timer of 2-minutes rang and off I go. I started at the top floor and work my way down. I made sure to check under beds and behind chairs. It's been 34 minutes and I only have 6 minutes left. How can she hide so well? Well... She is an assassin after all. Fortunately, I'm on the last floor. The basement where some not-so-decent work occurs. I'm used to the smell of bleach now... Well, look at that! Perfect timing. I say as I spot a familiar silhouette behind the curtain. The light from outside shines behind the curtain making a defined silhouette of Irene. Flashbacks suddenly came from the first time I saw Irene. That is a night I will never forget. She knew I found her as she peeked out from the curtain. A sudden mischievous grin appeared as she stepped out from her hiding spot. Try and catch me! She yelled out as she rushed out from the basement and up the stairs. Game on! I chased after her. Damn! She's freaking fast. A realization came to my mind, the way she's headed is a dead end. I caught her now; she slowed down as she realized she doesn't have anywhere to go. I approach her and our alarms went off. Ha! I won. I wasn't cornered you know? I was going to jump from the window. She said with pride oozing out of her. I smirked as I said look down. She looked down to see the grip I have on her wrist. I touched you before the alarm went off. I said as I slowly brought her to a corner and trapped her between the wall and my body.

IRENE P.O.V

Shit. That's the only thing I thought as I saw his grip on my wrist. I'm now cornered between him and the wall. Shit, shit, shit, SHIT!!!!! Why was I so careless to let him close to me before the alarm went off. Fvck me!!! He brings his face to my neck and his hot breath fanned my neck. "Got you". He said slowly sending shivers down my spine. I know he noticed the effect he had on me. He slowly faced me and licked his lips while staring at mine. "Nope!" I said popping the P. I got out of his grip and ran down the hallway towards the only place I knew. His room. Wait... Irene you stupid bitch!! Why did you go to his room! I suddenly heard the door close, I turned around to see Sebastian walking towards me. "Too late to back down now". He said as he cornered me once again. I want to kiss him but I don't want to kiss him but those thoughts vanished when I felt his lips on mine. It started slow, savouring each other's taste but quickly escalated into a ruff and passionate kiss. I pulled away to regain some air but that barely lasted as he pulled us back into another kiss. Our tongues fought for dominance for quite some time until I let him take over. I felt my legs giving out, thankfully my arms were around his neck and his around my waist. I tilted my head to bring us much closer than we already were. 

He tapped my ass signalling to jump and I happily obliged as I wrapped my legs around his waist and his hands holding me up by my ass. I tilted my head down to kiss him again, his light, clean stubble tickling my face a bit making me giggle against his lips. What? He asked as a smile formed on his face. Nothing... I said chuckling. Our foreheads were touching as we regain our breath. Wanna do something a bit more active? He said with a grin showing a bit of his white straight teeth. What? I asked with a chuckle. I realized I was still in his arms with my legs dangling at either side of him. He threw on the bed like literally threw me and tackled me down. "What are you doing?" I asked. He didn't respond as he started tickling me. I'm telling you I laughed my ass off. I tried tickling him, "You know I'm not ticklish, right?". "Oh really..." I said as I brought my hands to his sides. "FVCK! You really aren't ticklish!" I said and my hands wandered everywhere on his body trying to find a ticklish spot, I failed miserably. "Stop." I heard him say. I looked up at him and asked why. I shouldn't have looked up, I saw his eyes filled with lust and nothing else. 

SEBASTIAN P.O.V

This woman doesn't know what she does to me. Her hands wander my body and if this was someone else, they would be dead before they even touched. I'm going hard and for the first time in my life, it actually hurts. She needs to stop now or I won't be able to control myself. I told her to stop and why. When she looked up, her ocean eyes... Beautiful. That's it! I can't resist anymore. I crashed my lips on hers and she responded almost immediately. My lips melted into each other's and moved in sync. She started unbuttoning my shirt but I ripped my shirt apart and yes, I am way too eager right now. I smirk formed on her face as we parted. She raised her arms up allowing me to slide her hoodie up. She's wearing a sports bra under, I kind of felt disappointed but that vanished when I saw what she wore under her jeans as I took it off. She wearing a black lace thong. I realized I was also only in my underwear, I was way too occupied with what she's wearing and didn't notice when she took my suit pants off. I started kissing down her neck as my teeth grazed her sweet spot and made her moan. Fvck. I slide the strap of her sports bra and she tilted her neck to give me more access.

Fvck, I had enough. I slipped her bra off and teased her breasts. They're soft, round and perky as I imagined but even better. Giving both nipples my equal attention, I licked, flicked and sucked each one. Her back arched as I did so, I took off my boxer's and her thong. She looked at my cock and then my face. A shocked and worried expression filled her eyes. "How the fuck is that going to fit in me!" She exclaimed. I chuckled and told her I will go slow. I grabbed a condom that was in the drawer of the nightstand and ripped the packaging with my teeth and put it on. Before I positioned myself, I admired her body once more. 

¬ ᴋ, ɪ ꜱᴜᴄᴋ ᴀᴛ ᴡʀɪᴛɪɴɢ ꜱᴍᴜᴛ ʙᴇᴄᴀᴜꜱᴇ ᴍᴏꜱᴛ ᴏꜰ ᴛʜᴇ ᴛɪᴍᴇ ɪ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ʜᴏᴡ ᴛᴏ ᴏʀ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴡʀɪᴛᴇ. ʙᴛᴡ,                                                       ᴛʜɪꜱ ꜱᴛᴏʀʏ ɪꜱɴ'ᴛ ᴇᴅɪᴛᴇᴅ. ɪ ᴡɪʟʟ ꜱᴛᴀʀᴛ ᴇᴅɪᴛɪɴɢ ᴀꜰᴛᴇʀ ɪᴛ'ꜱ ᴄᴏᴍᴘʟᴇᴛᴇᴅ.

Your author, STUFFUtea.