Ch89 - The Final Showdown Pt. 2: The Crimson Impact

The remaining air squads have reached the upper plates and joined the ground forces," Hester's voice came from the intercoms.

"Copy," Sephiroth responded. He looked in front of them and he saw a couple of WRO soldiers that weren't supposed to be there. They were nearby the Train Graveyard of Sector Seven. Sephiroth approached them. He recognized them from the training sessions. They immediately sat straight, saluting at him.

"General!"

"What are you doing here, Lieutenant?" Sephiroth asked.

The woman with the orange hat stiffened for a moment. She hesitated before she said "W- We missed our landing point," she informed him.

Sephiroth hummed "You may join us till we reach the complex. A couple of squads are already there,"

"Sir, yes, sir!"

"Thank you, sir!"

Sephiroth turned at Vincent, Jocasta and Yuffie "I hope you don't mind," he said.

"Of course," Jocasta said.

Vincent shrugged "So long as they don't get in our way,"

"Finally, somebody closest to my age!" Yuffie cried out as she hurried towards the WRO soldiers and they began talking.

Sephiroth smirked for a moment as he crossed his hands against his chest and he stared at the young ninja bugging his soldiers "I thought that'd keep her busy," he turned around and joined Vincent and Jocasta as they walked towards the direction that she was leading them.

Vincent chuckled "Thank goodness," he commented, grateful that his son had thought of it that way.

They walked through the old Sector Seven slums for a long moment before a couple of Deepground soldiers attacked. Jocasta took out her Sais and she dodged a couple of bullets that came her way. She slipped a foot beneath one of the soldiers' legs making him lose his balance and fall. She elbowed another one that came from behind and she used her Sai to cut his throat. She kicked the gun off another soldier's arm and she stabbed the Sai on his stomach.

Vincent had taken out Cerberus, firing at the ones who came his way. Sephiroth had taken out the Masamune, mainly making sure that his WRO soldiers were safe. He sliced through the Deepground troopers with the large blade of the Masamune, skillfully. Yuffie's Shuriken flew in the air as it cut through their legs and their throats, and the WRO squad fired with all they had.

It didn't take long when they took out the Deepground soldiers and got back on their way to the complex. They reached it fast. A couple of squads were indeed already into the building. The WRO soldiers ran towards the older man with the red hat.

When he saw Sephiroth, he immediately saluted "General! Thank you for your assistance,"

"Just make sure you don't lose your squad again, Commander," Sephiroth said.

"Sir, yes, sir!"

"Are we in the complex yet?" Yuffie asked.

Jocasta sighed "Almost. To get into the complex, we'll have to proceed through a maze of decommissioned train cars,"

"Beyond the graveyard await the TSVIETs," Hester informed them.

"Which one?" Jocasta asked.

"Can't say,"

"Whoever it is, will get some pain delivered," Yuffie smirked, bumping her fist against her hand.

"We'll see what we can do," Vincent said. Sephiroth was the first one to turn and walk out of the building but he was stopped by the Commander.

"General! We can't leave you without backup!"