Ch. 8 Feburary..Old memories...new memories

Leeahs POV
"Leeah I have to tell you something"
I look up at my best friend Tatum a little worried because I could tell by the way she's been acting and by the tone of her voice that whatever she going to say won't be good.

"Remember that high school I was talking about..."
"The one in new Hampshire? Yeah"I say ,knowing what's coming.
"I've decided to go" she says Oo so quietly.
I'm about to sound really selfish..
"But what about life here...what about your best friend?"
I was happy for her...I really was..but it hurt...she was the only one I could tell anything too..
"Leeah I know your upset but you won't be all I got and I know that I'm not all you got and this is thinking about the future ..once we are out of high school we would probably be on our seperate ways anyways.."
She explains.
"That doesn't mean you have to speed up the process!" I exclaim.
"I'm sorry" she whispers.

I didn't hear from Tatum for 8 months after that.

And now I'm about to go see her in person in like an hour...

Tatums POV

I remember fighting over even bringing up the school and most of all I remember the fight we had when I left.

Yes Leeah was my bestest friend ever but the bond was almost scary. Plus I had to think about the future and so did she. We werent going to be best friends forever right? We had diffrent paths..differnt colleges, careers..it just didn't seem possible. But I did feel bad when I left.

I guess I did try to stay in touch with her at first but now that I look at it I didn't I was really distant so I see why Leeah stopped trying after a month. She probabaly just didn't see the point in it either and that's what I wanted her to realize. But now I'm coming back...I'm confusing the both of us at this point..

Cams POV
"My parents think that it's for the best to move to Texas since most of our family is there and that's were we belong...I don't want to go..but..I have to." She whispered to me after she told me she was moving.
"That's kinda far" I laugh trying to lightin the mood.
"Promise we will stay in touch?" She asks.
"Yes of course"

But then we both got too busy and didn't really talk too often.

Now I get to see her again and she's moving back. Yasss..I can't wait to see her I'm like an hour.

Taylor's pov
"I'm moving to the US" I tell April trying to just through it out there really quickly.
"But but why?"
"My mom thinks it's better to start fresh after ya know the accident.."
Referring to the death of my father from a murder mystery.
"Well I'll miss you" April says knowing that my mother is right.
"I'll talk to you everyday I promise" I say smiling slightly.

Ok maybe it was every other day but we definetly stayed in touch and now we get to see each other in person in like an hour I'm sooo excited.

Leeahs POV

So this is how it's goin down.

I'm going to Cams house to play some video games and then Jake and Ross are gonna pick us up from there since now we know that like all of our friends are coming to town.

When I come up to Cams I think of how things might change. Cam was supposedly Tatums "replacement " but of course I'm not going to stop being best friends with either of them. I'm not letting Tatum go again and I'm keeping Cam I think laughing to myself. I also think yeah I just had a flash back of an old memory but hey ive got plenty of new ones with all my friends. I guess life hasn't been too bad while Tatum was gone but she was still there in the back of my mind..always..

****
(At the airport)

I ponder what's going to happen when I see her.

But before I can blink I see her getting off and I kind of stand there..frozen..thinking of just everything ..she runs up and hugs me and I'm kind of surprised by this tbh although I'm not sure why...I quickly get over my surprise and hug her back..them we kind of stand there awkwardly for a moment ..then Jake comes up and says

"You must be Tatum"

"And you must be Jake" Tatum says winking at me.

Jake gives me a sideglance probably wondering what I told hee about him.

"What I can't tell my old best friend about my new ones?" I say to him innocently.

"Well lets go" Jake says cheekly.

Me and Tatum follow him stayedmg a bit back just talking about whatever to each other..

The new times are becoming old times..

Cams POV

She comes up and hugs me tightly saying "I missed you so much Cam!"

"I missed you too" I say laughing with some tears in my eyes.

"Hey" says Ross introducing self.

"So this is Ross" she says making it a bit obvious. I could tell Ross was getting uncomfortable ..I giver her a look like stop and she gets the memo real quick.

We walk to the car and talk like old times in the new times.

Taylor's POV

April comes running up and hugs me almost knocking the breath out of me.

"I'm so happy to see you"

"Me too" I say. "California's kinda crazy."

She chuckles "well now I get to expierence it and make new memories with you.!"

"Of course" I say.

But for some reason Mikey pops in my mind. But why?