Chapter 1

I was finally back home. My trip to Texas had been incredible I'd spent all my time American riding around the outback. By myself. Like I always did. After being bronzed I finally went back to England. I was silently greeted by Hail my care worker who took me back home. The care home. I smiled my way passed the man who had upgraded me to First Class so I would have sat with him. I always could get my way with my looks, I know it seems vain, but why not use something that will get me stuff. I walked down the steps and stuffed my hand into my leather jacket and felt a crumpled piece of paper in my hand. The man's number. I rolled my eyes and not bothering to look at it dropped it onto the floor. I couldn't wait to see Lydia, she had been so excited for  me  to go. That's what I loved about Lydia, she was the opposite of me loving and cute, I was just cold. 

When I arrived home it was the normal shouting and racket of the fifteen other children who lived here. "Like usual" I muttered. "Are you going to tell everyone your back?" Hail asked. "No point they hate me already." I replied sauntering into my room me and Lydia lived in the attic, it was the only place were there was piece and quiet, of course we had styled it to their taste.  Lydia was waiting for me in our room. "Eliza you back!" She screamed. And grabbed me into a very welcoming hug.

"Yeah I am, how have you been?"  I had missed the first week of school, to go on holiday, Hail had been very angry, however after I had pointed out I would go either with or without her consent, she finally gave in. It would be my last time to go away, it was my final year of GCSEs and Hail or Richard would never let me go away, I didn't want to leave Lydia behind and offered to have her come with me, however Hail put her foot down then. 

"I'm great, tell me more about you holdiday?" Lydia asked. "It was was amazing, it was nice to be with myself for once and to go riding with so much freedom." I sighed. I missed it already. 

"Your so lucky, with the money you have." Lydia smiled. "Yeah I guess, the only thing I love to spend it on is Tigga. Anyway what have I missed?" I asked, I never liked that question.

"Um..nothing much, school was boring without you, ooh I forgot to tell you, this boy hast turned up he is in the year above you, he is gorgeous. The whole female population is in love with them, even the teachers and years above. He's dreamy, he has  this gorgeous brown tousled hair and he is so tall and big. Ahh, I think I'm in love with him too" Lydia gushed. "Of course, Sophia, has claimed him." 

"Great, another jerk to come to our school." I rolled my eyes. 

"Oh you'll love him, his name 9s Noah" Lydia sighed. 

"Well, whilst your dreaming about this idiot Noah, I'm going to go and see Tigga" I laughed.

"Be back before six, Sophia is having a party that I wanna go to." Lydia asked.

"No way, she hates me and I don't even want to go." I dismissed.

"No! We have to go pleeaaaseee" Lydia pleaded. "I've already asked. Hail and she is okay with us going, but we have to be back before one." 

A chance to go out. It would be good to go out. "Fine" I grumbled. "Thank you!" Lydia squealed. 

I went into our wardrobe and change into a old t-shirt and an old pair of jodhpurs (horse riding jeans) and grabbed my leather jacket and riding boots. "See you in a bit, going to see Tigga." I called, whilst I headed out of the door. Hail thinks I grab the train to were I keep my horse however that just became, boring, so instead I bought myself a motorbike. Richard would freak if he knew. I kept it in our neighbors garage I pay them £20 a week for keeping it at there. I loved it so much, it was black, sleek and powerful. Legally I shouldn't ride a motorbike, but a) I have a fake licence b) No one can see you under a helmet. I grabbed my helmet and kick started my bike, I felt the low grumble of it's heart. I sped off reaching a nice fast speed.