Chapter 1

Prologue 

Internation pop star, Niall Horan, has been with his girlfriend, Camila, for a really long time. They're kind of "the couple" and Niall can't just break up with her. He hasn't felt anything for her in a while, because all Camila is in for is the fame and she's changing. He's unhappy in his relationship with her. Niall meets a girl that changes his looks on love and decides to take a chance and fall for her, but he's still with Camila, and that isn't going to change. Niall and Jenn's (Jenn is the girl he's really interested in) lives just don't match and whatever it is that's going on, is going to be very difficult to figure out. Do Camila and Niall break up? Do Jenn and Niall end up Together? Read to find out! 

Enjoy!! 

Chapter 1: Niall

“I don’t even like football, Niall, so just stop talking about it!” Camila yelled at me after about ten minutes of me talking about the game.

“Sorry..” I mumbled back.

“Thanks.” Camila snapped at me. Camila and I have been dating for almost a year now. At the beginning of our relationship, everything was like fireworks, and now we hardly talk. I guess we’re together maybe for the press, maybe because that’s how it’s always been, or maybe I’m just too much of a baby to ever break a girl’s heart, if Camila even has one anymore.

“Well I’m going to go shopping with Amy now, I guess I’ll call you tonight?” she said to me. I just nodded in return. She stood up and stared at me, finally I realized she wanted me to walk her to the door.

“Oh” I quickly got out. I walked over to the front door with her and kissed her on the left cheek. She flashed me a big, fake smile with those big white teeth. “Later babe.” I sarcastically yelled at her as her and her tanned legs walked away.

I promise it wasn’t always like this, we used to be in love. The second I laid eyes on her beautiful self, I knew she was mine. She has gorgeous long brown hair, that has a perfect tint of red when it hits the sun perfectly. She is about my height, with big green eyes. She is everything I ever dreamed of, but then things just started to change, she started to change.

I might as well not be moping around the house all day, I thought to myself. So I decided I’d go to Starbucks and talk to Remy. Remy is my best ‘girl’ friend. She’s so cool and chill. She’s always there for me and she’s kinda like my therapist. I need to go talk to her, I always do after Camila leaves the way she just did. I didn’t even realize we were fighting, are we? I don’t think so, she just gets annoyed at everything I do. I guess it gets like that.

Finally after 30 minutes of waiting, the cab was finally at my house to pick me up. Once I arrived at Starbucks, I heard a squeaky voice scream my name. Shit.

“Niall Horan from One Dye-rection!!” I can’t turn down a fan so I got her to hush up and took a picture with her. I love my fans, trust me, I really love them, but sometimes they take it overhand and it’s nice to be able to go out and have some coffee and talk to a friend. My friends advise me to wear a disguise, but if I wear a disguise that would make me celebrity, and I’m not a celebrity. I’m a normal guy. So I try my best to just, not be noticed. I walk in the coffee shop and smell the fresh scent of coffee in the air. Remy is taking someone’s order, so I just wait until she sees me. Finally Remy whipped her thick black curls in my direction and noticed me.

“Hey stranger!” She called out to me.

“How ya doin babe?” I replied.

“You know, I’m hanging in there. You don’t look so good. Spills the beans Horan.”

“Take a wild guess.”

“Hm I don’t know.. Zayn got a tattoo of Camila on his ass?”

“Close. You got the Camila part right bitch.”

“Ouch. What’d she do this time?”

“Usual. Speaking of usual, can I have the usual?”

“Caramel Frappe coming right up. You do realize this is a coffee shop right?”

“Uh. I don’t like coffee though. Fine, what the hell, give me a vanilla latte.”

“Oh bravery at it’s finest.”

Remy and I have a very sarcastic friendship, but I love it. And her, almost as much as food. She’s like the sister I never had. Finally my steaming hot drink is ready. Remy and I didn’t really talk too much because she’s busy, but seeing her made me feel better. I start walking over to the door after I slam my money down on the table, and there is a huge mob of fans coming my way. They knock me over and I accidentally spill my scolding hot coffee all over a girl.

“Oh damn! I’m so sorry love!” I yell as I look up. My eyes glide up her and I finally reach her face. I’m in a trance. She is the most beautiful girl I have ever laid my eyes on. I couldn’t even get words out. She just stared at me like I was the biggest idiot and I completely forgot why. Oh wait yeah I spilled coffee all over her, okay back to reality Niall, snap out of it.

“Oh god that’s kinda hot.. Okay it’s really really hot,” she said, her voice sounded like an angels. She was so mad, yet her voice was so soft and kind. Why am I thinking like this? I have a girlfriend. 

“I’m so so sorry, please let me make it up to you. Let me treat you to dinner. Please.” I insist, completely forgetting that I’m not single.

“Um, uh, no, it’s okay. Forget it ever happened.” The girl quietly said to me. She turned around and quickly scattered off into the distance.