Chapter 15

"I need to go home for a few days," I said and he looked at me shocked.

"Absolutely not," he said.

"I have to do something that is extremely important," I said to him trying not to lie. Liam sighed at me and held my face gently.

"I know your father just dies, but your Mom has the rest of your family. She is okay," he said.

"I have something I have to do for my Mom and it requires me to be there," I said again and he crossed his arms and looked at me like I was a child.

"And what is that?" He asked me and I sighed. I told him about our plan, and I told him about the things we had read. He stayed silent while listening and once I was done he finally spoke.

"I am definitely not letting you go now," he said grabbing my arm, and pulling me to our room.

"Liam, everyone is counting on me!" I said trying to rip my arm from him.

"This is a bad idea. You don't mess with the Moon Goddess and you don't mess with death," he said slamming the door behind us as we got into our room.

"Please Liam," I said pleading with him, tears running down my face.

"I said no and that is final!" He screamed at me, before slamming the door and locking it behind him.

I screamed in frustration and fell on the bed crying everything out. I cried because Liam didn't bother understanding my plan, I cried because it felt like we were on different pages, and I cried because even though we were mates it didn't seem like we belonged together.

I allowed myself to cry for exactly 5 minutes, then I pulled myself together. I looked at the orchid and realized I only had about 15 hours to get it to Jaz. I looked at my window and I tried to yank it up but it was stuck.

I tried opening it a few different times and finally I sat on the bed after only getting it open 1 inch. I debated what to do next and weighed my options. I could wait until Liam fell asleep and sneak out the door, or I could call George to help me.

I picked up my phone, knowing that this was probably a horrible plan. After a few rings George answered.

"Hello?" He said.

"George it is Erin," I said looking around for a pen and a paper.

"Are you okay? Alpha Liam was murderous when he took you inside," George said.

"He locked me in the room. I am sorry to bother you but I need help escaping," I said and he went silent for a moment.

"What is your plan?" He said and I sat down.

"I am going to sneak out and make my way back home to help with my father," I said.

"This isn't a good idea," he said.

"I am either doing it with you or later tonight without you," I said.

"I will be there in two," he said.

"Come to the bedroom window," I said before hanging up.

I wrote Liam a note hoping that he would forgive me and once I was done George was knocking on the window. Next to him was his mate Kylie. She had blonde hair and bright blue eyes.

"Heard you were trying to escape," George said with a smirk. He lifted up the window and it left enough room for me to sneak out of. I grabbed a backpack with some clothing and the flower and jumped out the window.

"I am Erin," I said, shaking Kylie's hand.

"Kylie, I figured I would come along for the ride," she said, giving me a sweet smile.

George turned into his wolf and motioned for us to get on. Kylie got on first, and I got on behind her. We rode in silence for about an hour and the sun started to set. We passed through our town and I felt myself relax knowing that Liam wouldn't be showing up to take me back.

When we were about an hour away I felt someone near us. I just got a feeling that something wasn't right. I looked around and I could see bushes next to us rumbling as if someone was running with us.

"George something is wrong," I said to him. He stopped and shifted into a human. He pulled Kylie and I to the side as he changed into some shorts. Four men emerged from the woods and surrounded us.

I recognized them as the vampires who killed my father. The leader had blonde short hair and red eyes, two of them had brown hair but one had purple, the other red eyes. The last one had bright red hair and red eyes. I grabbed Kylie's hand, and put an arm on George's arm.

"Dante, we came across a few Rouges," The one with purple eyes said.

"Kaleb it appears so," The blonde hair Dante said. Dante approached us and George growled at him.

"Down dog," Dante sneered at George.

"Now what should we do with them?" Dante said, smirking crossing his arms.

"We can eat the girls, and kill the boy," Kaleb said and I felt my heartbeat pick up.

"Sounds good," Dante said, snapping his fingers. The other brown haired man and the red hair man started to attack George who shifted. I pulled Kylie behind me as Dante and Kaleb started to approach us.

"Huh, this one thinks she can protect the other," Dante said, running a finger down my cheek. He grabbed my arm and wrapped his hand around my neck pulling me into his chest.

"You know, I like a meal that fights," he said, hissing into my ear. I took my leg and kicked him right in the balls. He fell down, and I punched him in the face feeling the bones in my hand break.

I cried out, but remembered the training sessions my dad had me go through. I grabbed a stick next to me and noticed Kylie being held by Kaleb. I took the stick and stabbed it right through Kalebs chest. He fell to the ground black blood draining out from him.

I looked at George and he had killed the brown haired guy but was fighting off the red head. I grabbed Kylie's arm and started to run. She was struggling to catch up with me and finally as she fell down we had to stop.

"Kylie we have to go," I said and she had tears running down her face.

"I am too tired," she said sobbing. I looked behind us and saw that Dante was a few feet away. I grabbed a rock and threw it at him and he dodged it. He ran over and grabbed both Kylie and I pulling us into his arms. George ran up and stopped when he saw Dante.

"Lets play a little game shall we," Dante said laughing.

"Please don't hurt them," George said pleading. He had a cut on his stomach, and his shoulder popped out of place. He looked exhausted.

"I know one of them has to be your mate, I just can't figure out which one it is? I can usually tell with Dogs like you but in your case I can't," he said and George looked torn.

"So why don't you choose? One can live and the other will die," Dante said spitting black blood out of his mouth. I held Kylie's shaking hand and I gave George a look saying it was okay to pick Kylie.

"You will kill the other anyways," George said desperately.

"Is that a chance you are willing to take? Aren't mates supposed to be sacred?" Dante said, taunting George.

"Fine I choose-" George didn't get to finish. Kylie must have grabbed a stick and she stabbed Dante in the side causing him to drop me in shock and he twisted her neck killing her instantly.