Chapter 7

These are the names of the packs that are in the books for now:

The White Shadow pack – Walter's pack

The Shade pack – Anthony's pack

The Silver Moon pack Steve's pack

The Eclipse pack Damon's pack

   "So how exactly do we do this?" An annoyed Anthony asked from behind me. I rolled my eyes and bit my lip as I became nervous.

"I have cameras in my room so I am going to check up on my brothers' and see what they did after they found my note," I laughed with no humor in a 'duh' voice. He glared at me and I stuck my tongue out at him. Rosie laughed at us as I worked. "When I was little I implanted cameras just in case I had to check up on my room."

My fingers were rapidly beating on the keyboard in front of me in a fast rhythm.

When I found what I was looking for I let out a cry of victory.

"Would you like us to leave, Ell?"

I shook my head 'no' and typed in my password.

As the days wore on I allowed every one to call me either Ellie, Ell, or Ronnie.

I skimmed threw hours and hours of recording and stopped when I saw my brothers' enter my room.

"Ellie, lil sis, where are you? We gotta talk." Derrick walked inside with Paul and Alex following behind. My eyes teared up with remorse at the nicknames.

"Hey, I found something," Paul said while picking up my note. Derrick and Alex came to stand by Paul's side as they read it out loud together.

    Hey guys,

       You're probably wondering where I am, but to tell you the truth I don't know either. My mate rejected me and I'm not running away, I just need some time. I don't know if I'll ever return, all I know is that if I don't come back promise me something Alex, Derrick, and Paul – don't ever blame yourselves for what happened or what I choose to do.
     Don't come looking for me because by the time your done reading this I'll be far gone. Live life and find your mates dumbasses, and yes I'm talking to you Derrick and Paul, but whatever you do don't reject her. It can mess someone up.
    I love you all so, so much. You guys are my only family, my brothers', my life. Bye, Alex, Derrick, and Paul.

             I love you,
                             Ellie

They stood perfectly still on the screen until they roared to life, desperately searching around my room but when they didn't find anything that would indicate where I was going, they left the room. I zoom in from the outside camera and watched as they turned into their wolves; no doubt in my mind they're calling a pack meeting.

I fast forward it again and stopped when it showed the whole pack in the front yard.

"Every wolf search every fucking corner and under every fucking rock there is. If you find anything then come straight to me," Alex snarled. The pack obediently left to follow their soon-to-be Alpha's orders.

Someone that made my heart stop came into view. I couldn't help but say, "That's him, that's my ex-mate."

Rosie and Anthony looked at me with sadness and took my hand in each of theirs.