Confessions And Threats

UPDATE: EDITED 😚

This chapter is partly edited but I really wanted to post it😭 read at your own risk 😂 I really love this chapter. Hope you do too.

Celine's new hair above 👌🏽If you forgot how her hair looked before go back to characters chapter :)

~~~

"Celine's still texting you" I asked peering over his shoulder.

Trent locked his phone quickly embarrassed, as if he got caught doing something he wasn't supposed to.

"Huh? Oh- yeah we talk from time to time"
He half smiled looking out the window.

"Oh really? What you guys talk about?"

He was silent for a minute, unaware I was talking to him.

I poke his arm

"Hmm?"

Arching my brow, I turned in my seat of car we were in, we were in our way home from the dance.

"You've been distracted since we got in the car. What's wrong?"

He closed his eyes to release a long sigh.
"Listen Kendyl-"

"Wait!" I placed my hand near his chest to stop him.

"-was it what I said back at the dance?" He looked away biting his lip.

Oh god. It was.

"Well....I'm not going apologize for it. I'm not going to say sorry, because I like you and that's it. And if you have a problem with that then too bad!" I huffed crossing my arms in frustration.

"Fine"

After that we didn't speak the whole ride.

~~~
On Monday morning, the weather decided to be nice for a change. It was almost 80 degrees Fahrenheit in the middle of winter. It was never a dull moment with global warming and yes people it's real!

So to take advantage of this beautiful weather I decided a sundress/ maxi dress would be much more appropriate.

Kendyl's outfit

"Kendyl!" As soon as I stepped foot into the building I was yanked to the side in the staircase

I came face to face with Celine.

Got damnit it's only Monday morning! What does she want from me now?

"Can't you approach me like a normal human being"

"Stay away from Trent!" She yelled pointing  her finger in my face.

"What?" I scowled slapping her finger away.

"I decided to date Trent again" she said flipping her recently highlighted hair over her shoulder.

"Really? Does he know that you guys are back together?" I mocked adjusting my bag strap.