8

Chapter 8

Friday came much quicker than expected for Haley. She wasn't sure if she was ready to be spending hours in a room with so many people. She wasn't even sure if she was ready to wear a dress.

Friday didn't seem to come fast enough for Bethany. She had found the exact same dress that she had made up in her mind for Haley. It was much more revealing than what Haley was used to but she thought it would go perfect with her frail body shape.

Haley walked home on Friday because she liked the slight walk and smell of the woods. She somehow convinced Tyson to let her walk. Really she said she needed to be alone before thrown into a room with a bunch of people which Tyson understood and obliged.

She got home texting Tyson and going out in the woods for an hour. She needed to be outside and alone before the party tonight. That's really the only way she would be able to function with so many people around.

Once she came back inside Bethany asked her to eat something before she showered. Bethany knew that Haley would most likely not be eating at this party and she always worried about her health after her parents death. Haley agreed and ate half of the sweet green kiwi that was offered to her.

"Go take a shower while I get ready. Once I'm done I'll come help you." Bethany spoke pushing her up the stairs.

Bethany slipped into her black gown that fell widely around her hips and was tight on her bust. She grabbed her emerald colored earrings and bracelet. For makeup she had a nude smokey eye with a pink lipstick. She pulled her reddish brown color hair into a sleek low bun with a part down the middle. Once she was satisfied she changed her purse into a smaller clutch as she just heard the bathroom shower turn off.

Haley took longer than usual in the shower as she was unsure of what she was wearing and where to shave. She shaved everything in the event that Bethany would give her something releasing to wear. She got out of the shower towel drying her hair and then her body. She wrapped a towel around her hair and one around her body as she walk into her room. Bethany was bringing in her dress with a big smile.

"So let me do your hair and makeup and we can get your dress on." Bethany explained as Haley nodded not having a preference on what they did.

Haley sat on the toilet facing the wall while Bethany was blowing her hair dry. They waited for the straightener to heat up and Bethany decided to start her make up.

She put a very light layer of powder on to even out any discoloration on the blemish free face. She grabbed the eyeliner and did a line across while only going one fourth of the way towards the inside of her eye on the bottom lash line. She then applied a coat of mascara and a light nude lipstick.

Going back to her hair she parted it down the middle and started to straighten. Once straight she ran back through it doing loose curls to each piece. Once satisfied Bethany pulled Haley into her room she told her to close her eyes as she put on the dress. Haley followed directions closing her eyes and stepping into the dress. Once it was zipped up Bethany turned her and she opened her eyes.

The long black dress plunged at her chest. There was a gold wavy line over her hip that connected to the slit going up to her mid thigh.

Haley started at herself in shock how her small body filled out this dress and how her face was more lively than before.

"I know you can wear and walk in heels so I got you some as well." Bethany smirked looking into the mirror at her beautiful daughter she never had.

Haley sat on the bed and with the help of Bethany strapped up the black heels that had two straps over her toes and two holding the shoe to her ankle.

She stood up and they gave her a nice three inch lift.

She signed thank you and hugged Bethany as she smiled brightly. A honk brought them out of the hug.

"Okay let's go. They're waiting for us." Bethany grabbed her clutch and excitedly bounced down the stairs.

Once outside Steven and Tyson were waiting outside the car. Tyson mouth dropped open as he saw his little sister walking out of the house. He had never seen her look so gorgeous and grown up. Stevens face beamed with a smile at his happy wife and beautiful daughter.

"You look lovely lady's." Steven spoke as he took Bethany's hand. She blushed lightly still loving her husbands complements. Haley gave a slim tight line smile in response as appreciation.

Tyson helped Haley in the car as his father did the same for his mother. Once they started to dive Tyson leaned over to Haley.

"You look stunning Hal. Thank you for coming. It really means a lot." He gently squeezed her hand.

Haley nodded looking at him and gave him a kiss on the cheek an action that she hadn't preformed in a while.

Tyson smiled as he knew that was something she would always do before what happened with her parents. He slightly saw the old Haley come back and he enjoyed it immensely.

Steven pulled into a giant gated mansion with a Victorian area look to it that Haley enjoyed to look at. There were shrubs that grew up to the steps of the beige color home. There was luscious green grass ran on both sides of the gravel semi circle drive. There was a huge fountain in the grass by the front gate.

Steven parked the car right in line with the row. Both men got out and opened the door for the two ladies.

Haley immediately clung to Tyson with a slight look of fear. It was partly because she was wearing high heels which she hadn't in a long time and was attempting to walk on gravel. The other part that was the much bigger reason, because there were so many cars and she already saw people smiling and greeting each other.

~
AN: I'm so happy my laptop came! I'm just happy in general so DOUBLE UPDATE!

Vote and comment cuties!