Chapter 23

Emerald's POV

"Okay so James,Delilah ,Jessica , Chase and Jace are one team. And Derek , Kathryn , Jeremy , Tanya and me are one team. Cool? Me and Jace are captain" Everybody nodded and went for their teams.

We talked for 3 hours straight of what should we do. Kathryn has gone to bring paint balls.

"Derek can you bring snake please?"

He nodded and stood up.

"Here are the paint balls!" As Kathryn just put the basket down Derek smashed into her.

"Sorry sorry sorry ....." Derek said

"No ....its okay at least paintballs are fine " Kathryn said without looking up.

Derek said "Look at me". She hesitantly looked up.

I mouthed to everyone else 'whats going on?' They shrugged.

Next thing that caught my attention back was that Kathryn was slammed back into him and they both whispered "MATE!"

Oh boy....this prank war is going another way....

₪₪₪

Jace's POV

I was having this awkward sensation. My wolf was going restless. And....that smell. Mmm I love it.

I shook my head to get that feeling out of my head.

" Okay so anybody has ideas?"

Jessica raised her hand and my eyes snapped towards her.

She was so beautiful, amazing....urgh but she has a mate.
Mateee!! Matee my wolf was screaming. Fuck how can this be possible??

Her eyes looked at the ground now. She was fiddeling with her hands . Then she opened her mouth. "Jace can we talk alone?"

I nodded and stood up. She followed me behind. I narrowed my eyes . Her hand touched me and sparks flew everywhere.

"But how can this be possible. You have a mate already."

She shook her head.

"No he is not my mate."

I raised my eyebrow. "I will tell you but I want to know will you accept me ?"

I chuckled. "Baby ofcourse I will accept you" she smiled big.

"Then I will tell everyone only once. Call all of them. " i nodded and mindlinked everyone. They were down in few minutes.

"Everyone ...." i clapped my hands for attention "....Jessica has something to confess" I nudged her.

"Guys I want to tell a truth. I am no mate of Derek." Derek sighed with releif. Why? "Derek on the first day of your kidnap with wolvesbane you were given love potion. Your strength meant alot to us. You were made to see me when you opened your eyes. You and your wolf thought I am your mate. I was made your weakness. I want you to know because I have found my true mate and that is Jace" she stepped back and everybody was dumbfounded even me.

Derek cleared his throat and smiled. "I was coming to discuss with you because I was confused with having two mates . It means Kathryn is my true mate!" He took Kathryn in arms and spun around . Then kissed her. Everybody chuckled.

"Awsome blossom start for prank war!" Em fist pumped. Everybody laughed and left.

₪₪₪

Emerald's POV

I scramble in bed when everything for war was sorted out . Chase wrapped me in a cocoon and fell asleep.

"AAAAHHHHHHHHHHH.....SNAKE....HELPP....PLEASSE SOMEBODY HELP MEEEE ....JACEEEEEE" Urghh Jessica's shrill voice rang in the house. Yeah I put a snake in their bed. Prank war has started baby.

I got up and put my hair in a bun and showered. I didnt shampooed today. God knows what has been put their. I thought for a second. Chase is not in my team .....well lets exchange the content. I smirked and emptied its content and put my shampoo in it. If they have added colour then good if not then ...nevermind. Chase was awake .

"You didnt wash your hair?" He asked . His eyes wide.

I shrugged. "That is so old prank baby. Im not taking any risks today."

I mindlinked James and Delilah to come out. And told Derek to set paint balls on the door of Jeremy and Tanya.

I heard shower open. James held me up and I had a peak. Tanya was showering and had lather of soap . Perfect . I jumped down and stopped their water supply.

"HEY....WHATS WRONG WITH WATER!! Jeremy baby can you check please?" I heard Tanya

"Okay..." he said.

5...4...3...2..1

"Fuckkkk .......EMERALD!!" I smirked. I opened the water supply. She squeaked but I guess quickly bathed and ran to check what happened with Jeremy. Just as I guessed as soon she came out to check Jeremy another splash was heard. James me and Delilah ran to see them drenching in paint. They both cursed and went inside their room. We were rolling on ground.

"4- 0. We have given them no choice to win. Only one left. We have to watch before we get pranked." Everybody nodded. "We have to wait till Chase showers. Lets walk around." We sat up and started walking towards woods. It wasnt long when I saw a trap hidden behind leaves. I was about to stop James and Delilah but she directly walked in it .

She screamed Bloody Murder. Jeremy and Tanya saw us through window laughing hard. James laughed and she glared at him. He stopped laughing fear evident in his eyes and went to bring her down. He was trying to cut rope. I laughed and went behind the tree and with my sharpest knife I slashed the rope. The trap fell and James caught Delilah on time.

"Woow dumbos I was going to tell you not to walk that si-"

"EMERALD!!! WHAT THE FUCK"

"...side . 5-1. Good we still won! High five!" They laughed and we went in to see Chase having Red hair.

"Ooooo ......sorry hunny your prank now was mine and we won . 5-1 is the score and team Emerald wins!!!!"

Our team cheared and everyone else groaned. I giggled and went to Chase.

"Lets go to saloon and get your hair back to its original dark brown" i pecked his lips and grinned.

A/N: Told you lovelies I will update soon. So Emerald is smart huh?
And this chapter is dedicated to raynafritz as it was her request of Prank war.