Chapter 8

Emerald's POV

I groan when the sunlights fall directly on my eyes. I roll around and hit someone. Even in subconscious mind I knew it was Jace. I snuggled deeper. I heard a chuckle. I put my hand on his mouth.

"Let me sleep please" i whined and snuggled deeper which to my surprise was possible.

He wrapped me in cocoon with his arms. That tells me how small I am but who cares I love my little self. I have hood height for humans. And male werewolves are supposed to be at least 6 ft and he is 6'4 which us indeed good.  I fell asleep again

I felt someone moving my hair. I fluttered my eyes open but due to reflex i shut them again because of light. Then I felt someone blocking the rays. I opened my eyes again and saw Jace hoavering over me. He came closure. Will he kiss me? Oh no.....he wont right? His breath fanned my neck .

"Mmmm Em you ......" he exhaled heavily. I was getting waiting for him to do something.

"Look inceredibely hilarious " he pulled away and started laughing. He was teasing me. I punched his arm.

"Oww girl i know you are strong but does that mean you will use that on such a innocent child like me?"

I rolled my eyes. "You and innocent? Never ever in million years"

He pouted and oh god i wish i could kiss him.

"HEY WE NEED TO GO FOR BREAKFAST!! Now we are late I am hungry! !"

I jumped up at his suddent rise in voice. But then I remembered the that I am not in my pack house. Its Red Damon Pack . My gace must have told it because Jace wrapped me in a hug.

"Before you reassure me I am ready to go" i said. He chuckled and we left the room.

In the dining hall I didnt saw anybody. Oh I forgot the time is different here. They should be getting up now. I made myself and for the boys scrambled eggs . We were the only ones there. We started eating when I felt the same pain in my heart. Chase...he hasnt changed to my dissapointment. I felt on the ground screaming but Jace held me. I stopped screaming. My wolf thibks he is our mate too she feels that he is fine and ignore the pain.

_________________________________

Chase's POV.

I was in my room dressing up . I need to look presentable . Thats when Brittany came.

"Hey babe " she slurred.

"What are doing here?" I snapped. She didnt respond just came closure and kissed me. I kissed her back. My wolf whimpered a little. The bond is very weak so I didnt felt like throwing her out. I threw her on my bed. I kissed her and removed both of our cloths. I fucked her and took all my frustration. 

After I was done I left her , got dressed again and went down . I saw a girl holding Jace. I felt hurt but I dont why. Maybe I am jealous. She hugged him more tightly . Jace lifted her up in a bridal style. Thats when I saw her.

"Emerald?" I said.

She looked up. Her hair was all over her face and she looked angry but still calm.

"Yeah?" She replied.

"You are back. Oh my god why did you leave? I l-" she stopped me by putting her hand in front of my face.

"I am back to train you and thats the only time I will talk . It was high council who forced me thus im here and last I dont love you " . Jace wrapped his arms around her waist pulling her close. I growled.

"You are mine!" I yelled.

"Correction she isnt yours. You rejected her remember? She is mine!"

Wait! What?

_______________________________

Emerald's POV.

Jace said I am his? "Jace what?" I said.
Em will you be my girlfriend? I love you. I know you need time to think but for jow please say yes . He said in mindlink .

"Emerald Hazen will you be my girlfriend?" He was on his knees.

"Yes" i said. I meant it in reality. Though I will have a talk.

He took me in his arms spinning me around making me laugh. He brought me down and grabbed my face for a kiss. I kissed him back. He pulled away. Then I realized Chase was here. He had hurt in his eyes. And regret. He just fucks a slut just now and he is hurt?

Jace lifts me up in bridal style . I scream and he runs into woods. When we are deep in woods he put my down gently. Then grab me by waist. I wrap my arms around his neck and pull him in for a kiss. He kisses me back. The kiss gets deeper everytime . He pushed me to a tree and stands between my legs. He holds my hand up and kisses me again . I wrap my legs around his waist. He traces my lips asking for enterance. I gladly give him . Our tongues fight for dominance. He wins and explores my mouth. I moan . I could feel his little friend rubbing against me. I pull away for breath every ten seconds. But this time he didnt stop he trails the kisses down my neck. I moan louder. He sucks on my sweet spot. I pull him more close. I think we are pressed aginst each other so hard that not even air can pass through.

Someone clears his throaght. Jace growls. But I pull away.

"Cmon I dont want to see my sister like this! At least go get a room"  Luke says.

I pull myself down blush creeping my cheeks. I run into the house with full force and into my room . I shut it and fell against it.

So embarrassing! ........

________________________________
A/N: So Jace and Emerald what you think? Team Emace or Team Emase? I know barely a difference but I couldnt think of any other ship name -pouts- . Anyways Vote and Comment thank you !
xxVaishnavixx