Chapter 15

Emerald's POV.

The fuck.  Where am I? Well I know where am I. Its a dirty pathetic cell. I woke up in a very very unhygenic place. I was on a laying on my butt on this cold floor my hands tied to handcuffs. They had wolvesbane because my wolf was nowhere to be felt, I cant see her.

I struggled with the chains . But it only increased my pain. I left my body loose at last my head hanging low.

I shot my head up at sounds of footsteps. I saw a shadow coming. I was too weak to see with my werewolf senses. But I could say he had a broad chest ,he was tall and messy hair.

Bored of seeing him walk towards me I rested my head at wall and closed my eyes. God knows how much time it will take him to reach here. He walks so slow.

Finally he reached and finally I could see how he looked. He was fair. Scratch that. He was damn attractive. Green eyes like me. Blonde hair. 6'4 inch tall. Broad 8 pack chests .

"Done checking me out?" He said.

My eyes went wide and a growl ripped from my throat. Whether he be attractive or not . He is my enemy and thats all I know.

"Emerald right? Well dear you know why are you here? "

"No care to tell me?" I said.

"Ofcourse dear  thats what I am here for."

"Then you better start . You already took half day walking up to me"

"Haha yeah dear. So you are white wolf?"

I rolled my eyes.

"I will take that as a yes. So white wolves are rare. And very much wanted. "

"What do you mean by wanted?"

"I meant they can make any nornal wolf a very powerful one. You are here for my Alphas pleasure and then when your pack states a war you will be killed. Our Alpha will drink your blood. Your aura will be decended to him. "

"Oh that I didnt knew" i mumbled it but he heard it. "But who are you?"

"Oh well I am a puppet of his" he said with so much hatred. I could use him to save me.

"Why do you hate him so much. " i asked him

"None of your business."

I have to take it slow. I can see he doesnt want it. Something is making him do this. I will gain his trust.

"Okay but....uhh can you just sit here and talk with me. Its boring in here. " I stammered a little to make him feel I was speaking the truth....half of it was true.

>>>>>>> 1 hour later

"Haha so you dared to prank your Alpha?" He said.

"Yup boy . He was so angry." I mocked his face . "Emerald you will pay for this you little bratt" he was laughing hard. I bursted out too.

"Our Alpha is very friendly. We never have a fight over me playing around . He played with us too. He even protected me with all his heart,soul and body. You know body is necessary." He bursted out laughing again.

"Your talking sense is awsome babe."

"Yo! I know. Ha!! That rhymes aint that?"

"Wow you are amazing and importantly hot" he winks.

"You are not bad too"

He chuckled. "You look a good man why are pretending to be a villain"  his face fell.

"I-" he started to say but I shushed him. "First let me out of these chains. I can give you my word I will do nothing voilent." He nodded and let me out. I twisted my wrists and legs . I heard a few breaking of bones. I sighed in relief than sat on ground in Indian style. "Now start."

He sat down like me." As you said I hate our Alpha not because I am a rogue and they dont like leaders but because I never wanted this. He attacked our pack and killed our Alpha. I being a rare wolf with supernatural powers he captured me. I refused to work. One of his rogues she wolves was my mate , I found her in war. I kept it a secret but he got to know it. He tortured in front of me and I had to accept being his slave and only work for him. I dont want all this but I have to. For my mate."

I had tears in my eyes. I scooted closire to him and hugged him. He hugged me back tightly. And soon he was sobbing.

"Shh... you know if you help me I will make sure to help you. "

"But he will hurt my mate"

"Shh..shh.. no he wont . I am not saying let me free. Just let me once contact my mate through mindlink . Then I would tell him all necessities and make sure they start this war as silently as possible. And you will act as you are with him . Untill we have your mate. Once we have her on our protection you will turn your back and help us. Agree?"

"But-"

"But what? What makes you think you or she will live even if you help him. War will happen anyway. Maybe one of you will die. "

"Right. I agree."

" We have to do it soon or war would happen but not as I have planned."

"We will do it tomorrow okay?"

I nodded .