8

Jimin can't believe what he have been seeing in front of their mansion when he open his window when he wakes up.
"Ivory!"
Jimin hurriedly came down from his room. he can't believe that ivory is in front of him. He examine the horse.
"Oh, ivory it's really you!"
He embraced the neck of the horse and he patted his head.
"But how....."
" Jungkook bring that horse this morning, son." Mr. Park said in front of the door.
"But dad.... Didn't.... What I mean to say is...." Jimin can't say anything.
"Ivory didn't have a severe damage, jimin. That's what jungkook said."

When Mr. Park see jungkook riding ivory he can't believe that jimin left his beloved horse to jungkook.
"Jungkook took ivory to a veterinarian and told that he didn't have a severe spraine. The doctor just put cast in his legs and jungkook took care of him. After how many months he already running like nothing happens. Before you came back jungkook using ivory."
"Oh, dad!" Jimin said happily.
He ride ivory, he let him run in their land for few minutes. Nothing change. Ivory is still the same.

"Oh, ivory you still run like a wind!"
He ride ivory all the way to jungkook house. He like to thank him.
Aunt Carol is infront of the house sweeping on the yard.
"Good morning aunty, is jungkook there?"
"Oh, jimin. Jungkook is not here. He is in town and meeting someone. A buyer maybe."
"Ok, I will come back later."
"Jimin, I still didn't ask for your forgiveness of what my nephew did. You almost have an accident."
"I also have fault aunt Carol. Let's forget it... I'll go ahead."

The next day, his cousin came to their house to get his motorcycle. Mr. Park called his cousin to pick it up.
"Hey jimin, you know I begged so much to mom and dad about your bike. I really want it to be mine."
Jimin just laugh.
"You don't need to tell me. I know uncle and aunt. Like dad, when he see the bike he went hysterical. But how did you convince uncle and aunt?"
"My older brother is using the car right, and I have my work now. So I ask them if I can use it and beside you are not asking for full payment. Payable when able, right cousin... hehe"
"It's ok haha... Oh, do you want to have a test drive of it?"
"Sure, hop in."

"Wow, it's good... Is it ok if I change the tires for track's?"
Jimin cousin accelerate their run and he hold to his cousin.
They didn't notice jungkooks car. He furrowed his eyebrows while looking at them.
Jimin, he is smiling and hugging tight someone. Who is that guy?

That afternoon his cousin get his bike back to Seoul. Jimin already accept the loose of his bike, he already have ivory. Aside from that he give favor on what his dad is asking him.
When the next morning come jimin remember he still not thanking jungkook. He head is way to him.

He tied his horse on one tree at the yard and knock on the door. When there's no one answering he push the door and it's not lock. He entered the house.
"Aunty..... Aunty...."
When there's no answer he keep walking inside the house. He knock on each room.

When he open one of the door, it's jungkooks room. The room is messy. There's some clothes in the bed. Some of the drawers are open like someone is hurriedly open it and didn't bother to close it.
'did aunt Carol not tidying jungkooks room?'
When he is about to go out he notice another door. He look at it, maybe aunt Carol is there.
When he open the door, it's the library, still there is no one there. He notice the table and look at it.
Medical books.... Medical dictionary.... Medical bag.
When he reach to open the medical bag he suddenly heard the engine of jungkooks car.

Jimin hurriedly walk out and go to the front door to welcome him.
"Jungkook!"
"What are you doing here?" Asked jungkook even he is shocked to see jimin.
"I.... I... I'm looking for you."
Jungkook walk inside the door and put the key on the table
"Why you are looking for me? Am I a missing person?"
Jimin look confused on the way jungkook is acting. Why he suddenly look unfriendly again?