5

Mr. Park is getting ready for his travel to Seoul. He will stay there for a week. He have 2 days confinement for his executive check up.

"Don't go back dad, till you won't enjoy your break. Watch some concert.... Go to shopping... But don't tire yourself."
" I'm sure of it son, this is just a waste of money. I know I don't have any illness."
Jimin furrowed his eyebrows. he put his arms to his chest.
" Waste of money? I can't believe I'm hearing it from you, Mr. Park! What will you do to your money?"
" For you..... For your future."
" Thankz dearest dad. But it's too much. I may not be able to touch half of it until the day I die."

When Mr. Park go to Seoul jimin is the one in charge for all the responsibility of his father and he realized that his father work is tiring. His father is not younger anymore by the age of 50. He gets tired easily. And he don't understand why his father don't let their trustee employees to work what he is working.

" Is the numbers of cows complete?" Jimin ask to one of their employee.
There is some guilt in the face of their employees.
" I've didn't notice earlier, jimin. I thought it's already right in numbers. But when I count them again while going to their cages, we are missing 3 cows."
Jimin can hear the apologize in his tone.
"Where is the 3 cows?" Jimin ask
Yesterday he lost 2 cows. And he need to go to search for the cows. And when he go with them they see the 2 cows already eating there.

He silently thank that there is no cattle rustle this past month. They've already experienced how many times to be robbed last year. They caught 2 of the rustlers and they've know that they don't live in Busan.
"Kai and taemin go back to the hill, oh there they are."
Jimin see the other two with the 3 cows. Jimin take a deep breath and face his old employee.

"How many years you've been serving the park ranch, ahjussi?"
"It's past 20yrs jimin, why are you asking?"
" I'm sure you are already here before I was born.... Don't you think that it's time for you to retired?"
"What are you trying to say, jimin?" He ask with a hint of scare and sadness.
"It's about time for you to rest ahjussi. One of the reason why dad didn't let you do his work is because you can't do it right. You are not getting younger anymore." Jimin said in formal tone.
" All my life been in this ranch, jimin. I didn't have wife and child. Why you want me became a jobless person?" He said with a shaky voice.
" We will talk again ahjussi. I want to talk to others too. I will tell you when."
After than he run his horse ivory to get home. Jimin didn't see the hurt on the face of their employees.

Jimin come to Jeon residence. He already see jungkook in front of a car fixing something.
"Did you still see what you are doing jungkook? It's already past five and it's getting dark." Jimin said while tying his horse.
"Do you need anything from me, jimin?" Jungkook ask still not looking at jimin.
"Hope so. If you left the things you do and face me." Jimin said while getting close to jungkook.
Jungkook look at him.
"You will get some grease, stay away a bit."
" I'm not afraid to have some dirt. But why? Everytime I come to you, you always look like on fire, jungkook?"

Jungkook take a deep breath. He get some rag and clean his hands.
"What do you need, jimin.?"
"You."
"What do you want from me kid?" Jungkook said with a smile in his face.
" Do I look like a kid to you, jungkook?" Jimin spoke softly that send shivers to jungkook.
"You are not reach 21 right.?"
"I will be next month. And what makes it difference?"
'Hell, what is it... 'Jungkook thought.
"When was the last time you have someone in your arms, kookie?"
Jungkooks eyes gone wide to that question.
"Jimin if that is only thing you need from me, you must go home I have so much to do." Jungkook said in angry tone.

"It's been how many months since you've come here. And I've notice that you don't do some relaxing or having a good time. You don't go to town except when you need to buy something. So that means, you've been living like a monk."
"And what do you care for all my activities? And why you need to ask?"
"Don't you long for someone on your bed?" Jimin ask.
'Oh, dear, where did he have a courage to ask this questions? And he is asking for that such questions?'

Jungkook clenched his jaw, looking at jimin from head to toe.
"Why, jimin? If I said YES are you available?" There's a challenge in his voice.
Jimin gulp, but he stand still. He walk across to jungkook. He grab jungkooks collar. Like what he watched in some movies when someone is flirting.
"If I said yes, are you available too?"
Jungkook clenched his jaw. He took away jimins hand to his collar and slightly push away.

"I'm not a cradle snatcher. And I can believe that you are voicing and acting like that! What your dad will say about it?"
"If he will know, are you going to tell him?" Jimin said while pouting.
" In your action, I might tell him. Why you're acting like a cheap whore!"
Jimin stiff. He get hurt by what jungkook said. But he didn't let him see it.
"What did I do, jungkook? I just answered what your questions."
"Jimin, your flirting with me, and you know that! And I don't like someone who do the chasing and wooing!"
"Does that make me a cheap whore, jungkook?"
"You are acting like one!"
"It's only your imagination to turn me off. And if I'll wait for you to chase and woo me, when it will be? If I didn't know you are trying to move heaven and earth just to be not to loose on your self."
"I didn't know why you are doing this, jimin? Maybe you became bored to your acquaintances before, that's why you turning your being brat to me."

"To hell with you, jungkook! I maybe many things but I'm still a virgin!" Jimin shout in a childish tone.
Jungkook silently cuss in his self.
"Listen kid. I don't care if you're a virgin or a whore. I don't want you here, do you understand? And if you still not going home at this moment, I will tie you to your horse and run it way to your house." Jungkook said in his anger tone.
" You're not just a coward, but you're even a hypocrite! You're eyes say it all even whatever you say, Jeon jungkook. But I'm not giving you up! Not yet!" Jimin ride his horse fast after he said that.

Jungkook sat in the car hood. He put his elbow to his knees and his hand on his head. He is in that position for so long, he keep remembering their conversation earlier.
Jungkook want to think that jimin is still a kid and don't know what he is saying. Oh, he is a spoiled brat, he knows it. But how it affects him?
Jimin is not the only one who took interest to him since he became adult. When he like someone he go for a one night stand but if he doesn't he just shrugged and laughed it off.

But jimin have his own style. Uniquely his own. He's warm and gentle.... Beautiful and seductive.... And stubborn as a bull!
And he's driving him crazy! And he is awakening something inside of him.
And he don't need to seduce or be close to him to feel it. His voice... His eyes is enough for him to go crazy about jimin. Even he see him in far distance his heart beat didn't stop beating so fast.

Good lord! He's acting like a dumbstruck teenager! And jimin even call him coward and hypocrite. And in many ways he knows that's right.
And never in his entire life that he wanted someone so much that it ached until now. And he don't know how to fix it.
When his face lift he see aunt Carol infront.
"How long have you been there?"
"I didn't do it in purpose, jungkook. But you two been shouting."
Jungkook stand and walk straight to his bar and put some alcohol and drink it in one go.

"Don't pay too much attention on what jimin said, jungkook. Since his mother's death, Mr. Park spoiled him. Jimin took in his heart when his mom died. He is almost to enroll in high school before. Mrs. Park go shopping in Seoul. When she goes back she meet an accident."
Jungkook just listened carefully.
"There is no time that jimin didn't spent his time at the stream. He just smile again when his mom cousin bring him a horse. Even though his attitude still change. He was stubborn.
When he get offended he gets angry easily and hurt. I've already told you before when you try to go to stream."

Jungkook just nodded while refilling his glass with alcohol.
"I hope what ever happens here didn't go anywhere aunty Carol."
"You don't need to worry about that jungkook. And what you did is right. What jimin need is someone who he can't put in his fingers. When. I heard earlier what he was saying I want to come out and spank him" Carol shaking his head while smiling.
' I almost did that' jungkook thought.
"I will go now, jungkook. You're food is at microwave. I come again tomorrow." Carol said while walking to the door.
Jungkook took another shot. If he will not get drunk he surely know that this night would be another sleepless one.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
TBC.....

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

🐹🐱🐿️🐨🐣🐯🐰
borahae 💜