6

"I'd like to talk to jimin ahjuma!" Jungkook said in angry tone
"Wait a minute I will let see if he is already awake, jungkook." She said even if she's confused why jungkook is here early in the morning.
Before she came to the stair she already seen jimin coming down from his bedroom.

"Ahjuma, who.... Jungkook!" Jimin said with wide eyes. He didn't expect jungkook to be here.
Jungkook forget for a minute why he rushed to come here. Jimin in his bare face, he only have robe on his skin that only mid thigh length. Jungkook used to see him in denim jeans and boots. T-shirts or polo. Short or Long sleeves.
This is different jimin in his front. Soft and fresh like a morning breeze.
The devil it self had no right to torture him like this. And the sight of jimin made him hot all over!

"Jungkook? As I said, do you need anything from me that's why you came here this early?" Jimin ask again.
Jungkook took deep breath and look somewhere.
"Is it true what people told me that you talk to ahjussi to resign to his work?" Jungkook ask in formal tone.
Jimin felt disappointed. He yawn cutely while taking his seat to the couch.

"Ahjuma, can you bring us some coffee. Take a sit jungkook."
Jungkook closed his eyes from the moment jimin take a sit. He clearly see his collarbone and milky chest.
He didn't sit but he take his distance.
"You didn't answer me."
"Oh, yes is that why you are here?"
"Did you know yesterday afternoon while you are at my house ahjussi has a mild heart attack."
"How is he now?" Jimin ask casually. No need to worry. It's only a mild attack.

"He recover that night. The other worker come to my house last night to borrow the pick up to bring him at the hospital for check up. But I already give him a first aid. And when he feel better he didn't want to go to hospital."
"Well, thank you jungkook. It seemed that people here is very dependent on you. And now what are you trying to tell me as their lawyer?"
"Because he is too stress to think that he will loose his job that's why he have a mild attack, jimin. And that's also worry the other worker that same age as ahjussi because you said that you will talk to them."

Jimin took his coffee and take a sip. And give the other one to jungkook.
"Ahjussi, is not young anymore, jungkook. He is getting weak and sometimes have lapses on his job. For the time being that I manage to run this while dad is not here, I've seen the problem, because he is not reliable enough."
"All his life he serves your family! Did you not value that!?"
"Don't get sentimental, jungkook. And what happen to him make my decision to be fast. He don't need to come back to work, he might have worst attack while he's working."

Jungkook can't believe what jimin have been saying. Aunt Carol said that jimin is kind and understanding. Just not provoked her or aggrieved. But that is not what he see now base on what jimin said and act.
"What I told ahjussi is wait for Mr. Park." Jungkook said clenching his jaw.
"Don't need. Effective today, I will search for someone that will take his work. I will go to ahjussi house this morning, jungkook to tell him that. By the way, do you want to take his position, jungkook? Dad told me that you are able and reliable?" Jimin said in serious tone.

Jungkook can't hold his anger anymore.
"You disgust me, jimin. Even if I get poor and nowhere to go I will make sure that I will not be under your command!"
Jimin furrowed his eyebrows. He can't tell and understand what jungkook is acting since a while ago.
"You don't have to shout at me just because I'm offering you the position and the work. It's easy to said no. I'm not forcing you." Jimin stand out.
"Don't you have feelings? Don't you have a heart?"
Jimin smiled suddenly to that question.
"My heart ached for you, jungkook. If I don't have feelings or heart I will not feel hurt on the way you always ignore me."
Jungkook glared at him.
"I'm sorry but I don't waste my time to someone like you!"
Jimin face became red. It's not the first time jungkook insult him. But this one is too much. He raise his hand to slap him but jungkook hold it.